Guest donna T

New Blood Needed

Guest donna T

The ex pat Playgroup in Woodcroft is in need of new members.

This is a fab way to meet new people every week in an informal environment where the little ones can run around in the enclosed playground, paint, draw or play with dolls/cars etc.

Due to a few children going on to Kindy, we need some more kids through so that we don;'t have to close next year.

Although this is primarily a playgroup for under 7's, anyone in need of a chat, a cuppa and a friendly face is more than welcome, even without their little darlings.:)

The Playgroup is The Old Cottage, Byards Road, Woodcroft, It runs every Tuesday from 11 until 12.30.

PM me if you need directions

Donna x

Thanks for posting this Donna. It really is important that we keep this playgroup going, it's not just for the children though, it's vital for the grown ups to have a bit of a support network as well. Playgroup SA is a great organisation and the playgroup itself is very well supplied with toys, art materials and bikes etc. So please make the effort and get yourselves down to Woodcroft to say hello. You never know, you might meet your new best friend!:cute:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

please don't tell it fold guys - it was a lifeline for me when i arrived here.

keep up the good work Donna and Liz

cheers

sas

Guest Trakki

Definitely want to come along but am always at work, Pete would come but without a car it is a bit impossible so hopefully will make it soon.

Guest xhaylesx

I have just badgered Dh for the car for next Tuesday so I will be there with my DD

Guest Rachael

Would love to start coming after our little one arrives in about 3 weeks. Don't think the baby'll be doing much 'playing' but would be great to meet up with everyone.

R