Guest happy feet

More advice please....

Guest happy feet

Hi All

Just started the process of renting out my house as can't sell, and the letting agent has given me a NON-resident Landlords uk rental income form... TAX:arghh:

I had no idea we had to do tax stuff (sorry not my field:confused:)... Does this mean i will end up with a big tax bill??? Any advice greatfully recieved ... Sorry if i'm abit thick:unsure:

Thanks

Cara:embarrassed:

'Fraid so, love......however, a little ray of sunshine for yu........

the tax form P85, when you leave the (y)UK, may allow for some exemption on the taxable rates for leasing your home.

Also, you may qualify for the LAFHA (living away from home allowance), from the ozzy govt.

A migration agent may be able to help you, or an accountant, or even the CAB office near you.

Good Luck

Jane

Guest happy feet

Oh great, not like i'm even gonna make much money after ever thing comes out!!! Thanks again way Jane.

Nothing is straight forward...bo.hoo

Sorry sweetie,

have i put a downer on your day????

Bright side, i am no expert, just been on many sites, and asked many q's about all this........ you might get more from another source, i really hope so.

How's blckpool today? nearly as cold and grey as new brighton?....... i spent my day cleaning, packing, sorting, chasing agents in every field; have hit the bottle early, so up the proverbial now

In just 9 days i move out of my lovely house, into dads before i fly out; and no news about the damn visa yet...........................:arghh::arghh::arghh:.

Have a good evening, petal

Jane

Guest happy feet

Blackpool cold and wet!!! Get me to te sun.... Good luck wih all your packing, although stressful, i can't wait to be at your stage, nearly there.. How sad am i, off to bingo with the MIL, hoping to win loads so i can sod the house and just go..If only........Keep Dancing......!!!!!

Byexxx