kjc79

A place in the sun - do u want to be on tv??

good afternoon all,

I have just had a call from one of the casting/researchers from the tv show ''a place in the sun'' to see if i or anyone i know of would like to appear on thier show?

they are following two families with thier move and to buy a house which is thier main part of the show but need fellow expats to give thier 5 mins of fame from different career backgrounds. i am a hairdresser but just gone mobile etc may not be of any use so i said i would ask you lovely lot if any of you wish for 5 mins of fame. it would apparently only be an hour ish out of your day next week.

if you are interested for a bit of a change in the daily routine send me a pm :D

I may be mad for saying yes but why not?? it may be fun lolx

kathx

Guest milly123

You Luck thing, can i be your maid in the back ground, like ting tong , i will just say the odd Hi. He He

Good on yer.

You Luck thing, can i be your maid in the back ground, like ting tong , i will just say the odd Hi. He He

Good on yer.

if i get picked of course you can. it seems like a fun idea now but ill probably be a babbling idiot on the day. lolx :goofy:

kathx

Guest Django

Lulujim are here now filming for this. They arrived Saturday and are here for 3 weeks.

Pete

you always wonder how people get on these programs too.

i have just spoken to her again and she seems to want hairdressers as she already has a tree surgeon to interview............. so any hairdressers interested?

kathx

ta for the pm's . the researcher said she was calling this evening to speak to both me and the OH but hasnt ? when she does call will let her know of all those people who have sent me a pm and thier professions to see if ''its what the program is looking for''. will keep you posted its meant to be on wednesday.

kathx