Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trakki

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest Trakki

Well, I feel better for that!!!:o

Today I phone the NMC (Nursing midwifery council) for the upteenth time to try to find out when I will receive a transcript of my nurse training so I can apply for nurse registration in OZ. I have been told anything from 'we don't have your request' to 'you will get it when you get it' Today I get told that they sent it to Oz 4 weeks ago so I could have sentr my application off 4 weeks ago. They should have sent it to me but at least it should be sitting in Oz waiting for my application now. I am soooooooo angry coz registration takes about 3 months and I can't be skills assessed until I am registered therefore can't apply for a visa. We could be a month further down the line. I am soooooo annoyed.:mad:

Now I have had a rant I'd better get ready for work, nights tonight!

Tracey

Guest steph&neil

Hi Tracey sorry to hear you are frustrated! cant even recommend you have a bottle or 2 of wine (bump)

I find that trying to get info is a nightmare with all aspects of the process at the best of times (thank goodness fir this site!)

I could have torn my own hair out a couple of weeks ago - the agent we hired told us they couldn't handle our case after sending my job offer 4 days before (screeeeeeeeeeeam)

but I think everything happens for a reason - even if just to frustrate us!

anyway long story cut short - we were trying for the SIR 495, now we are going in under the RSMS which is perm. rather than temp - so this is great news!

I think that the process is sent to try everyones patients! i am sure it will appear soon, they prob have it but haven't processed on to the system, but it will come good i am sure x

I know this doesn't help but hopefully this will cheer you up knowing that we all have hiccups, but are here to comfort each other, as well as advise!

Take care

steph x :confused: brain is frazzling under the pressure of paperwork!!!!!

Guest Trakki

Thanks Steph, needed that. Feel better for my rant and have calmed down now!! Hope you get through this process still sane, thats all we are hoping for.

Tracey