Sign in to follow this  
Guest LOOBYLOO

Rental available in aldinga beach

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

We have arranged a rental with a private landlord in Aldinga Beach. She has another new build nearing completion and should be available for rent at the end of December. PM me for more details.

Guest pauljoinoz

Hi

We are arriving mid December & will require a rental from mid Jan so I would be really interested in the other house in Aldinga as this is where our block of land is.

Thanks

Jo

Guest LOOBYLOO

The rental is a 4 bedroom bungalow on Sunday Estate. PM me for contact details.

Guest Ellie
    Hi

We have arranged a rental with a private landlord in Aldinga Beach. She has another new build nearing completion and should be available for rent at the end of December. PM me for more details.

Oh why now :sad:? We are going to Aldinga beach but we are no where near getting there yet. I'm so impatient now I just want to go!

Guest LOOBYLOO
    Oh why now :sad:? We are going to Aldinga beach but we are no where near getting there yet. I'm so impatient now I just want to go!

I know that feeling - you will get there. We fly out on 28th Nov and can't wait! :jiggy:

Good luck

Guest Ellie

How exciting! Promise to let me know all about Aldinga. Hope we won't be to far behind you.