froobie

Hello!!

Hi, I'm Lucy and me and my boyfriend Chris are looking to move to adelaide!

We applied back in July, and are just waiting around for a case officer now ;)

Hope to meet lots of people in the same position on here and to share in our visa process!!

Lucy:cute:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Lucy

Welcome to PIA! You will be able to share loads on here. Our timeline is in our signature so you can see where we are at.

You will gets loads of useful hints, tips etc. Have you done your meds and police checks yet and what visa are you going on?

Mandy

we are on an e176. we were advised to do our medicals early by a lovely lady at DIAC as it can speed up the process ??

They have all been recieved now and we are just waiting for the CO.

Do you know how long it takes once you have a CO? Have been looking around the site but not found anything on that yet!!

Cheers x

Guest ReadyPenny

As a general rule, it is usually about a month to six weeks. HOWEVER, some people on here will shoot me down as they have had a CO for months now and still no visa. I suppose it depends on how straight forward/complex your application is. If all is well, and everything has been frontloaded like meds etc then it is normally quite quick.

Once you get a CO the visa is not very far behind, hope it's your turn soon!

Mandy

Thanks ReadyPenny, thats really helpful! Not sure whether mine is complicated, only thing is we are sponsored by Chris's Aunt and Uncle but I'm sure that will be fine . . . . :err:

Good luck with your visa!!:cute: