sue2oz

on ozzzie soil!!!!

hi guys we arrived in melbourne this morning and its cold and wet here, should be in adelaide in 3 days all going well!!!! we have just had 5 wonderful days in dubai and i recomend it to anyone what a magical place the kide loved it! the flight to melbourne was soooo long and the baby only slept half an hour on the flight we are soooo tired but carnt wait to get to adelaide hope its abit hotter there, take care spaek soon off to bed now zzzzzzzzz

suexxx

Guest sjs

woohooo hello sue

we arrived in adelaide last saturday and its been occasionally rainy but lovely it was 30 degrees yesterday but early 20's the rest of the week - breaking us in gently! we love adelaide so far and are looking for jobs and rentals at the minute but have still found lots of time for the beach - the kids love it !

all the best speak soon

sarah jane

Guest Marshall

Hiya, hear you went to Dubai. I went twice before. Did you go to the Wild Wadi Water Park? Were Emirates good? Enjoy Melbourne. Are you flying to ADL?

Marshall :)

thanks sj and marshall for your replies yes we went to wild wildi too hot to swim it really is hot there as soon as you walked out anywhere u could not breathe but it was worth it belive me we done everything the desert waterpark new shopping malls tour around the city had a fab time carnt sleep at the mo so thats why am on this in the hotel lobby.going the town centre 2mrw to open bank account speak to ya 2 mrw.

p.s and yes emirites we flyed with a fab airline xxxx

suexxx

Hi Sue

Glad to hear its going well..... nearly here now.

Weather down a little tomorrow (Saturday) which is a shame 'cos its the Xmas Pageant.

Sunday will be warmer (75deg) and Monday back into the 80's.

Si

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    thanks sj and marshall for your replies yes we went to wild wildi too hot to swim it really is hot there as soon as you walked out anywhere u could not breathe but it was worth it belive me we done everything the desert waterpark new shopping malls tour around the city had a fab time carnt sleep at the mo so thats why am on this in the hotel lobby.going the town centre 2mrw to open bank account speak to ya 2 mrw.

p.s and yes emirites we flyed with a fab airline xxxx

suexxx

Dessert water park, now that sounds up my street! Theres not many places (overseas) that I would like to go to, but Dubai has interested me for a while, since watching the doco a few years back,would love to have a look.

Welcome to Ozzie soil Sue, you will be welcomed to ADL too Im sure!

Sarah