Hello Everyone

Guest Fly Away

Guest Guest75
LOL I will personally staple them to it. :arghh:

I know you from BE and the orange screen but I have a different username.... now you are puzzled LOL.

I am deffo puzzled but just come in from the pub so may try and work it out........do I get another clue??

Perhaps BWA????;)

Guest Fly Away
I am deffo puzzled but just come in from the pub so may try and work it out........do I get another clue??

Perhaps BWA????

PMSL - it's not that difficult as I have the same user name on BE but I have a different one on the orange site - in fact i've had two names on there...

omg!! How the hell are you x

Hiya Clare, how are you hun? Last I heard you weren't very well. Hope you're feeling better. :wubclub:

Guest Guest75
PMSL - it's not that difficult as I have the same user name on BE but I have a different one on the orange site - in fact i've had two names on there...

This is ruining my day day - hate mysteries:arghh:

K G???

LOL that sounds very big brother watching someone you know. :huh:

I can't persuade you to come to Adelaide than? :cute:

When we first started out and I was looking through the magazines South Australia did always appeal to me but qld is where the work is and we really felt as if it offered us everything there, but come the holidays i'm bunking in with you and kiki (another poster on here) although she doesnt know it yet.

My door in cairns is always open if you fancy a drink :wubclub:

Bix and I will be waiting :biglaugh:

Guest Fly Away
When we first started out and I was looking through the magazines South Australia did always appeal to me but qld is where the work is and we really felt as if it offered us everything there, but come the holidays i'm bunking in with you and kiki (another poster on here) although she doesnt know it yet.

My door in cairns is always open if you fancy a drink

Bix and I will be waiting

You are always welcome hun! :wubclub:

You very well may see us in Cairns. I have distant cousins up there.... loads of them... lol you can't escape. :arghh:

Thanks Mandy. I did join about a year ago but had problems with it loading on my pc. Got a new pc and it seems to load OK now. LOL. I was nagged into it by Mozzy - who I know form a few other forums. (I am also spending too much time on the PC and was trying not to get addicted to another one. LOL)

Oh yes the 'tying up the house sale' It's bloomin stressful. We are trying to exchange this week after months of delays and it is driving us mad. Still can't complain when so many other people can't sell. Well, actually I can complain... lol Well done on selling yours.:notworthy:

well, i am still me :P

fancy you meeting you on here Fly! it's finally sunny here for once ... and had too many bbq's already - and still a few to come!

but things are great and we've seen lots and lots already.

see you all soon anyways

be good!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest75
No, not KG. LOL

I bet you don't know me after all - I just know you.... LOL

I know who you are now................SV........summat just clicked looking at similar posts!!!:emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas: