sush

Just Joined!!!!

Hi Everyone Ive Just Joined !!!! Just would like to say hello to you all !!!!

Me and My Partner arrive in Adelaide next year, We have been to Adelaide before and we loved it and can't wait to get back.

We are now looking to buy a house there before we come over and are looking at a area called Golden Grove which we never had the time to go and see while we were out there, does anyone know Golden Grove in Adelaide, I have been looking at properties there and they seem very reasonable, I would like to know what the area is like and are the surroundings areas ok ? I have lived in North Adelaide and just wanted to know if it is similar to that ?

Also I would be looking for work in the city of Adelaide, would this be quite a journey from Golden Grove?

I have looked on the internet and there seems to be a direct line to Adelaide City.

And another question.... would there be work opportunities in Golden Grove, what am trying to say is do they office blocks etc?...is it like a "mini town"

Any information would be gladly received

Thanks

Sush

Guest bev_stef

Hi Sush

Welcome to PIA. I'm sure there will be someone along later who knows the areas you are refering to. Good Luck with the move next year.

Are you an australian, or do you have a visa from before. How long have you been back in Uk.

Bev

Guest steph&neil

Hi sush welcome to PIA where no question is too silly to ask! you never know if you don't ask!

cant help with your question but there will be someone who can!

good luck with the paperwork & all the associated organizing that comes with the territory!! hehehe - only laughing cause we are in the thick of it just now!:cool:

take care

steph s

Hi Sush

Welcome to PIA. I'm sure there will be someone along later who knows the areas you are refering to. Good Luck with the move next year.

Are you an australian, or do you have a visa from before. How long have you been back in Uk.

Bev

Hi Bev

Nice to here from you !!!

Well Bev Nathan and I already have our visa, Nathan is in the Building Trade so thats how we got our visa - But we are both UK citizens.

And we cant wait to back to Adelaide !!!

But i will keep in touch with everyone !!!

Speak to you soon

Sush & Nathan

x