Guest ReadyPenny

OMG It's a miracle!!!!

Guest ReadyPenny

I am in SHOCK!!!!! :chatterbox:

I have opened my emails this morning to discover that we have a Case Officer!!!!! Just look at our timeline - how quick is that!!!!!

Still can't believe it, he is just waiting on our meds, which are currently in Sydney. We may even get the Visa this side of Christmas.

Never heard of a 175 being granted so quickly!

Good luck to all still waiting, hope it's your turn soon

Mandyx

Guest happy feet

Thats great news Mandy..Well done. keepin fingers crossed that you hear something before xmas

cara

Guest ReadyPenny

Thanks Cara, even if we don't I feel very privileged indeed to have a CO after just 7 weeks.

Mandyx

Guest adil
    I am in SHOCK!!!!! :chatterbox:

I have opened my emails this morning to discover that we have a Case Officer!!!!! Just look at our timeline - how quick is that!!!!!

Still can't believe it, he is just waiting on our meds, which are currently in Sydney. We may even get the Visa this side of Christmas.

Never heard of a 175 being granted so quickly!

Good luck to all still waiting, hope it's your turn soon

Mandyx

Dear Mandyx,

its nice to listen..:wubclub: you have got the CO.pls advise what message have you got means how one will come to know that co is alloted. thanks.:confused:

Guest ems

Great news Mandy. Keeping fingers crossed you have a lovely xmas present then.xx

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi Mandy,

Great news on the CO!!:)

We posted our visa the same day you submitted yours (1st oct) but haven't heard anything yet.:sad:

How did you know to do your medicals before you had a CO? We have been advised (from different people at shows etc) to wait until we have heard from a CO before we do Meds & Police checks but just from reading on here it seems a lot of people do theirs before getting a CO.

HELP!!!!:confused:

Allie.

Guest Wesser

That is great news. And v v v v FAST. You must be delighted.

When we first enquired at some shows and read stuff it all implied that we would be appointed a case officer and only then and under instruction should we get our Meds and Police Checks. Were you told different. Can you advise as we are really confused on this point. thanks

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your good wishes. We know we have a CO as we received an email asking us for one more piece of info that they have received, but was illegible.

For you guys asking about the meds and pc's, after some great advice received on here we decided to front load everything in an effort to speed things up and it seems like it worked!!!

You dont have to wait for a CO before you do them BUT as they expire in 12 months you are at risk of having to do them and pay for them again if they expire before your visa is granted.

Wouldnt like to count my chickens (even though I am!), but it looks like our "gamble" has paid off.

Good Luck all and if you need any further info on this feel free to PM me

Mandy

Guest ReadyPenny

Thanks Brandyslad, am still reeling from the shock!!!!

Does anyone know of any 175ers that have had a CO after 7 weeks or do we hold the record!!!!! :biglaugh:

mandy