Guest KP Nuts

Does Adelaide have???

Guest KP Nuts

Is there a Costco or a Makro or it's equivient here in Adelaide, you know the large type warehouse that trades everything in larger amounts.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Libby1971

I think there is something near Glenelg. Apparently some schools run school trips to one of these as a fund raising exercise. I am not sure though adn our school doesn't do it. I do however know someone who has been on one...leave it with me. I shall ask some questions and get back to you.

Guest KP Nuts
    I think there is something near Glenelg. Apparently some schools run school trips to one of these as a fund raising exercise. I am not sure though adn our school doesn't do it. I do however know someone who has been on one...leave it with me. I shall ask some questions and get back to you.

Thanks so much.....

Guest soggy

Hi;

I use a number of cash and carry type companies for bulk purchases for my shop but for a lot of things I go next door to Foodland, their black and gold range and managers specials normally beat the cash and carry on price, ( although best not to visit the north adelaide branch just after me as the bargains will be gone), just to shop around a bit to find where does what for less.

Simon:)