Guest KP Nuts

Yes! oh Yes! oh Yes!!!!!!!

Guest KP Nuts

THE TWINS START SCHOOL ON MONDAY........(subject to phone call)

I was hoping all three, but year 9 are breaking up this week, so Christopher will have to stay at home, but the twins are going to start Monday, but on wind down, so lots of fun things are coming up, so a good chance to make some new friends hopefully.

Roll on Monday, PLEASE................

Just done the same thing, got my daughters into school yesterday and what a good idea it was, my eldest who I thought was going to be at primary another year is now going to high school next year, next week she will be going along with her class to spend time in the school getting to know it and the teachers. She and her sisters have only been at school for two days including today and they love it they have made loads of friends, my youngest (who's eight) has been invited to a birthday party and another child has invited her to tea next week, it was the best thing for them, my eldest has been really missing her friends in the UK and has been upset, but she is now really happy about staying she really likes her new friends and so does her sisters.

Julie

Guest sjs

thats great kim

ive got to wait til after the holidays unfortunatly but i think its a great idea to get them in if you can - they can now look forward to going back instead of worrying about starting after the holidays.

all the best for you and the kids for monday

sarah jane

Guest Django

We soooo know how you feel.:biglaugh: When we came over ours had just had summer holidays in the UK then we got here and the schools were on holiday for another two weeks. With the odd week here and there for travelling/jet lag /school hunting etc they were out of school for 12 weeks:shocked: We were like :goofy: and they were begging to go.

Pete