Andrew from Vista Financial

PIA Utd. WK 3

Well after 2 losses for the newly formed PIA Utd indoor five-a-side team, we got our first victory tonight!

We only had 6 players, so really had our work cut out for us but managed to come away with a 4-1 win.

Really chuffed especially since our 6th man has just arrived in adelaide today flying straight from the UK, (a long way to come for a game of soccer!!)

We could probably do with a couple more players next week as we will be a few men down and we need to keep up the win streak.

Onwards and upwards for PIA Utd!!!!:v_SPIN:

Great stuff!

Wish I'd have not stopped playing football :mad: still I suppose there's time to start again with my age, but I'm scared of being the rubbish one!

Oh, I'm going to have a little treat for you in a second.

Guest ade&emma

Well done lads. You may not be able to beat girls but you can beat children. lol

Guest Vicks&Stu

Wow your first win - probably aided by the fact that Stu wasn't playing!!!

Vicks

Well after 2 losses for the newly formed PIA Utd indoor five-a-side team, we got our first victory tonight!

We only had 6 players, so really had our work cut out for us but managed to come away with a 4-1 win.

Really chuffed especially since our 6th man has just arrived in adelaide today flying straight from the UK, (a long way to come for a game of soccer!!)

We could probably do with a couple more players next week as we will be a few men down and we need to keep up the win streak.

Yes, and I understand the 6th man had just consumed six donuts so an even more remarkable scoreline! How come you lot are allowed six players in a five-a-side (or is it the girls teams that have five players but the guys teams can have six - so its not too one-sided?)

what about an over 40s team?p.s i just cant bring myself to call it soccer!

:arghh:Sorry about this lads I think Elizabeth been leaking info, I will have to have words.

Yes, and I understand the 6th man had just consumed six donuts so an even more remarkable scoreline! How come you lot are allowed six players in a five-a-side (or is it the girls teams that have five players but the guys teams can have six - so its not too one-sided?)

Guest LynziC

Good onya boys nice effort, would like to see it done after consuming six stubbies as well as donuts:goofy: Congratulations keep up the winning streak

Roger