the fishers

Footwear for nurses at RAH ???????

Hi Guys

Bit of a random question but I wear Crocs to work hear and was wondering if there are any specific regulations at the RAH for nurses footwear???? ( Professional crocs so comfortable when on your feet for 12 hours)

Also what is the uniform like ??

thanks

Hamish

Hi Hamish,

uniform for men is navy pants (trousers) short sleeved shirt. There is also a polo shirt which is half blu half grey.

Footwear is pretty standard across the board. Black, low and enclosed.

uniform for women is a fine bluestriped shirt(vertical) with the hospital logo embroidered on the sleeve, a navy skirt, culottes or pants (trousers). Can also wear the above polo.

Rachel

Guest happy feet

good question Hemish.. Think it the pants and polo shirt for me. Have you got a start date yet? I am starting 23rd on Feb, but still don't know where i have been allocated which is onmy mind, incase it is some where i am not fimiliar with. What area are you going 2? When are going over? Good luck, and i'm sure we will meet once there.

cara

Hi,i work at Flinders private Hospital,and brought my wonderfully comfortable crocs hoping to be able to wear them to work,alas the policy is no open backed shoes.I was a trifle disconcerted,and now wear shoes slightly bigger than my feet,which is the next best thing.Didnt take long for my OH to pilfer them for his own use,says they are the most comfy shoes hes ever had!All the best,Sue.