Scousemouse

Wattle park, info, schools

Hi all,

got a viewing tomorrow in wattle park. Can anyone provide info on the area?

Espesh schools, both primary and high schools please.

Had a couple of disappointments; and the next option is out by Mt B, about 40k from work, not ideal.

Many thanks

Jane

:wubclub:

Calvary north, babe........................strangways tce.

Got here a week ago, been frantic, the rental thing takes some getting used to.

so far, Judi, and her parents have been fabUlous; Paul, staffords, ace...............

bought a car, got ozzy licences..............next step, medicare, a home, another motor,to the oh's annoyance...................the rest my love, a tale to telll.....................

Calvary north, babe........................strangways tce.

Got here a week ago, been frantic, the rental thing takes some getting used to.

so far, Judi, and her parents have been fabUlous; Paul, staffords, ace...............

bought a car, got ozzy licences..............next step, medicare, a home, another motor,to the oh's annoyance...................the rest my love, a tale to telll.....................

oohh gratz hun, hope you settling in nicely when do u start work? What areas you looking in?

Wattle Park...... mostly well off suburb. High school will be Norwood Morialta. This high school is one of the old establishment high schools, well the norwood part is. The school is in 2 campuses, yrs 8-10 in the campus at Morialta and yrs 11-12 at the top of the Parade in

kensington. It's a very large school, as it was formed by amalgamating the 2 high schools. Primary schools in the area will be good, ratbags few. Magill primary, Marryatville primary, Burnside primary would be your closest - all good primary schools. It's a safe area and just below the hills, plenty of parks. There are lots of little shopping centres aswell as Burnside shopping centre which has a large Coles and other shops.

Thanks Rachie!

Had the viewing, filled in the form, with help from the friendly agent( guess he thought i was a bit fick), will find out on Monday.................oh please, please say yes.

Nice house, big enough for us + a guest or 2; no real garden, just enough for a veggie patch (if anyone knows what to grow for moneys sake!), no pool, but not bovvered.

Kitchen and bathrooms a bit dated, but i dont plan on spending all of my time in either:).......................triple garage!!!!!

J