Guest graandjac

Beaches Beaches and more Beaches.....

Guest graandjac

Something for all the beach bums, who have yet to make it out......a few pics to keep you all even more determined to sell that house and get out here.

the beaches are, Southport, Moana, Maslin, Aldinga and Selicks Beach.

These were taken This Wednesday as i drove back from work (at Selicks ) back to Noarlunga.....not a bad route home........;)

a few are missing will add on another post

Thanks Graham, great piccys, you can't quite tell on google earth! These are great, only 7months to go now, (visa permitting)

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Thanks for those.

Reminds me of my reccie trip which seems so long ago now. but hopefully we'll be there to see it all again sometime in February.

Rachel

Something for all the beach bums, who have yet to make it out......a few pics to keep you all even more determined to sell that house and get out here.

These were taken This Wednesday as i drove back from work (at Selicks ) back to Noarlunga.....not a bad route home........;)

Its not all about the beaches you know :SLEEP:, there is other stuff............;)

Guest ReadyPenny

Of course it's all about the beaches Heaps Good, or at least it is for those of us "still here" LOL

Of course it's all about the beaches Heaps Good, or at least it is for those of us "still here" LOL

Cool thats another one for living down this Beachy End when they get here.....you can be in our gang :)

PS just looking at your timelines i reckon you have your VISA by New Year....

Fabulous pics! Looks so peaceful too! Any hint of sunshine on Brit beaches and they're packed!!! :) Not bad after a day at the office.

Guest happy feet

Great pics Graham, can't wait to be sitting on them... only 9 weeks and 5 days to gooooooooo!!!!!Yipeeeeee

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Not one of Maslins then Gra! Surprised you didnt stop there!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    Not one of Maslins then Gra! Surprised you didnt stop there!!!

Ignore her Gra she's only a hairdresser;),

Guzzler

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guzzler

I just had a thought maybe Gra "works" at Maslins and didnt want to give the game away............or he frequents there and doesnt want anyone looking at him!!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    I just had a thought maybe Gra "works" at Maslins and didnt want to give the game away............or he frequents there and doesnt want anyone looking at him!!!!!:biglaugh:

You might be on to something there SSP he claims to be working as a landscaper but I wonder is he really an " Uphill Gardener" and if the papers are correct Maslins the place to be,

Guzzler

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    You might be on to something there SSP he claims to be working as a landscaper but I wonder is he really an " Uphill Gardener" and if the papers are correct Maslins the place to be,

Guzzler

Next time it is a sunny day we will have to meet there in disguise, and see if we can spot him!

It will have to be a warm day .......or we might not recognise him:biglaugh::huh:

Guest dale_jo@

Guzzler

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Keith, TOUCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Chippie!!!!!

Guest dale_jo@

Now thats Teasing Graham!!!!!!!!

Nearly there!!!!!:arghh:

Guest graandjac

oh yeh Jo that will be your view in the new pad..!!!, so i guess Sarah that if i suggest a day down the beach that you wont want to come:nah:....??, anyhow i dare you..........i will if you will....lol

For the yet to arrive ....tell me how we are ment to lose the on holiday feeling ......i have it everyday

Guest rockpool crab

For the yet to arrive ....tell me how we are ment to lose the on holiday feeling ......i have it everyday

That's what I'm talking about..hope I feel the same as you after 7 months..and I totally intend to..but who knows..we all have different experiences :)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    oh yeh Jo that will be your view in the new pad..!!!, so i guess Sarah that if i suggest a day down the beach that you wont want to come:nah:....??, anyhow i dare you..........i will if you will....lol

You suggest Gra and Iwill be there!! as long as Jaq comes too!:jiggy:

We have been heer over 7 months and we have not lost that holiday feeling.....its HEAPS GOOD !!! here and long may it last.

Anyone one wanting to frequent Maslins contact AMI for their nasal delivery system...lol

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    We have been heer over 7 months and we have not lost that holiday feeling.....its HEAPS GOOD !!! here and long may it last.

Anyone one wanting to frequent Maslins contact AMI for their nasal delivery system...lol

:biglaugh::chatterbox::jiggy::biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

Looks like the next PIA meet up is at Maslins Beach then.....;), for those who dont know its the Nudist beach, meet up with a difference:biglaugh: