Guest vixpinkbabe

Panel Dr's

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hiya,

I live in Milton Keynes so have been looking at Panel Dr's in Northampton, Cambridge and Birmingham - has anyone been to these and would would recommend any of these three?

My agent wants me to go to Glasgow as the Dr is REALLY nice there apparently, but aren't they all nice? Has anyone had a bad experience? Seems like a long way to go for a "nice" Dr when they should all be reasonable?

Hope someone can please help,

Thanks loads,

Vicky xxxx

Hiya,

I live in Milton Keynes so have been looking at Panel Dr's in Northampton, Cambridge and Birmingham - has anyone been to these and would would recommend any of these three?

My agent wants me to go to Glasgow as the Dr is REALLY nice there apparently, but aren't they all nice? Has anyone had a bad experience? Seems like a long way to go for a "nice" Dr when they should all be reasonable?

Hope someone can please help,

Thanks loads,

Vicky xxxx

Sounds like your agent gets a cut of the fees charged!;)

No need to go all that way. Never yet heard of a bad doctor!

Guest tooeasy

we went to the doctor in birmingham and they were really nice and they got it all done really quickly and you can get xrays done there at the same time :)

Guest ems

Hi Vicky

I went to Cambridge for my medicals and from what people have said about there's sounds like mine was a bit more relaxed. I do believe there are 2 doctors that do the medicals there but all i will say is it was a lot better than i thought it would be.

I'm sure they all have their good and bad points, i did have to go to a different place for my chest x-rays but it wasn't that far away.

Guest becky c

Hi Vicky,

We went to Birmingham, saw Dr Eccleston who was really lovely, no problems at all. I'm sure you don't need to go all the way to Glasgow!!

Cheers,

Bec x

Hi,Ive never heard such carp in my life!You are right,most Docs are nice,as said before,someones getting a nice little earner!All the best.