HEAPS GOOD !!!

Wanna see Coldplay in Adelaide....

Not rubbing your nose in it HEAPS GOOD !!! but we are going to see them in Manchester UK on the 11th Dec.

I missed them last time because someone knocked me off my motorbike and broke my collar bone and i was in hospital.

I had to sell my tickets to a friend so we are realy looking forward to going.

We will not have the family to look after the kids when we get out there so making the most of them.

Scooterdan, Each to there own....

Rob

Hi Rob,

I am sooo jealous, I like cold play, but the reason I feel gutted is that my Nephew is in the support band "Domino State". He's the drummer.

I wish I could see them play infront of 30,000 people.

Laura xxx

Not rubbing your nose in it HEAPS GOOD !!! but we are going to see them in Manchester UK on the 11th Dec.

I missed them last time because someone knocked me off my motorbike and broke my collar bone and i was in hospital.

I had to sell my tickets to a friend so we are realy looking forward to going.

We will not have the family to look after the kids when we get out there so making the most of them.

Scooterdan, Each to there own....

Rob

Guest tooeasy

yes heaps leave the uk bands in the uk you should be listening to kylie :biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:well my names on the list.......and iam going to give chris Martin my M&S order to take back with him.....and next ......and boots ....and maybe he can pop into woolies and MFI to pick up some bargains for me:p

Guest Devon
    Each to their own mate.....but steady on we could end up with another M&S style thread here.:chatterbox:

Poor Heaps - Kat slipped up on her thread we know it's just that he doesn't go to M & S but another UK store for his Christmas shopping!!!! Also looks like he's now got some marmite :P:biglaugh:

On a serious note hope Kats ok and glad to be home :v_SPIN:

Back to the thread - just couldn't resist

Guest tooeasy

noooooooooo what happened to leaving dreary old uk behind you will all be shopping at next and m&s next traitors :biglaugh:

noooooooooo what happened to leaving dreary old uk behind you will all be shopping at next and m&s next traitors :biglaugh:

I did slap her arse :cute:.

I dnt do marmite, awful stuff.

i am waiting for Wilkinsons and Poundland to start shiping over here. lol.

Guest katsmajic

Haha...heaps hates marmite tho lol its ALL MINE!!!

i only went into primark to waste time whilst i waited for photos of my nephew were being copied...and saw 3/4 length pants & jeans for £1...well cant say no to that!

Poor Heaps - Kat slipped up on her thread we know it's just that he doesn't go to M & S but another UK store for his Christmas shopping!!!! Also looks like he's now got some marmite :P:biglaugh:

On a serious note hope Kats ok and glad to be home :v_SPIN:

Back to the thread - just couldn't resist

Guest tooeasy

bah kat you are turning to the dark side 1 step away from m&s and next :biglaugh:

Guest Devon
    I did slap her arse :cute:.

I dnt do marmite, awful stuff.

i am waiting for Wilkinsons and Poundland to start shiping over here. lol.

:shocked: Don't pick on Kat - I think she was getting it all for you and is just taking the blame for you now - after all haven't you just advised someone to buy their computer in the UK before coming over :biglaugh:

Thought you might be getting bored in your trench Heaps LOL:p

:shocked: Don't pick on Kat - I think she was getting it all for you and is just taking the blame for you now - after all haven't you just advised someone to buy their computer in the UK before coming over :biglaugh:

Thought you might be getting bored in your trench Heaps LOL:p

Bored me no, there is always lots to do.....I personally have no qualms with anyone purchasing anything in a country they are living in or visiting!!!!

Each to their own eh..........But when in Rome is my saying..!!