woohooo I'm back!!!! return of the smack fairy

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Never thought I would be soooooo pleased to get a modem delivered. After weeks of relying on the library and wi-fi connections we now have broadband 24/7 at home :rolleyes:

5 weeks in and this is our home now - can honestly say so far we have not missed anything. We have made some good friends, have a lovely home and pick up the keys today to Gregs works unit so will soon be back to work too ;)

For any new people I have missed - welcome to PIA, to anyone with a visa recently - congrats

I have no excuse for work now I am back online but here is the view from home I have to put up with :o - http://www.captivevisuals.com/view.jpg

It's a hard life

Lisa :cool:

aka the smack fairy

Guest Django

Glad to see you back Lisa. I shall have to behave myself now14.gif

Must be awful to open your curtains in the morning and see the sea every morning. I really feel for you. Still it could lead to a part time job for you. 8.gif:D

Pete

Guest The Bowmans

Welcome back Lisa

We have missed you and the Smack Fairy!

The views not too shabby either is it!

I am very envious and can't wait to get out there. We will be in Adelaide on 2nd July for our reccie and would love to meet up with you for a chat!

Have a good weekend.

Deena and John:)

Hi Lisa

Glad you are back online - we have missed you! The house looks fab - what a hardship it must be to look out of the window and see that view :rolleyes:

Glad everything is going well for you - have you unpacked yet????:D

Anyway take care

Lea

Guest steph&neil

Hi you what a view! glad to hear all is going well! we are hoping to get out at the end of July/start of august! cant wait!

After seeing what you bought & how much you paid, we are not bringing nearly the same amount as we thought about shipping! OH very happy;)

I have a question for you;

we are thinking about a house & land package do you have any idea as to the approx time it takes to build a house out there? anyone who can answer will get a gold star! *

I have tried to email AV jennings a couple of times but no reply from them as yet!

we are thinking the noarlunga area - again any advice greatfully received!

Good luck with OH work plans!

steph x

Guest bev_stef

Hi Lisa

Good to see you back. Just wondering the other day, that your containcer was due end of May, and hoped it would arrive on time.

Good to have you back as a regular, as you left just as I joined officially, but have been following your trail for a while.

Glad to hear everything is working out well, I guess its down to the unpacking now.

How is Dawn settling in, is she attending a preschool/school yet.

Take care

Bev

Guest donna T

Good to hear from you Lisa - glad you are settled in. If you a free for a coffee anytime, just send me a PM, although with everyone wanting to meet up with you, you may have to have a group session!

Welcome back Lisa, its great to have you online again ! No doubt you will be hooked 24 / 7 !

Love the view, very jealous! Glad everything is going well for you guys!

Steph, in reply to house & land packages, I do not know for certain but some houses can take as long as 12mths others a lot less.

Angela

Guest theshearers

Hi Lisa

Good to have you back. Just been checking out your blog - fabulous house, am so jealous!! Dawn looks so happy with it all and it sounds like you are all settling in well.

Glad to see you are getting back to some sort of normality!!

Have sent you a pm

Take care

Vicki x