At last we got it............

Guest bev_stef

Guest bev_stef

After many up's and downs and thinking we lost the chance, we finally got the email today to say our visa has been granted.:D:D

JUST need to sell house now and we can go...........

We both seem to be in shock, doesn't seem to be real.

Can't wait to get out now. Good luck to the rest of you waiting, it really does happen eventually. Hope to finally meet some of you on the other side. Just need to work out how to break the news to our young boys now.:arghh:

Guest happy feet

well done, so pleased for you all. It's a nightmare some time you never think your going to get there.... Get that house sold and go start enjoying the life we all on here want..

well done again

Guest Cunnah97
After many up's and downs and thinking we lost the chance, we finally got the email today to say our visa has been granted.:D:D

Can't wait to get out now. Good luck to the rest of you waiting, it really does happen eventually. Hope to finally meet some of you on the other side. Just need to work out how to break the news to our young boys now.:arghh:

Congratulations....God it seems so long ago when i first chatted away to you Bev...Really pleased for you..good luck with the housesale!!

Gill (Cunnah10)

I must have missed this one, Congrats, its been a while since I've seen anyone get their visa granted on this site. Was it a 475?? Good news for a lot of us if it was, April 08 is pretty good considering the time its taking us all.

Good luck with selling the house, things seem to be picking up on that front at least.

Denise

Guest Lulujim

WOW!!! Can I ask which agent you used? We applied in April too and haven't even got a CO! Did you get a CO first or straight to granted?

Am really happy for you (and more than a bit jealous :confused:!) Have fun celebrating!! x

Congratulations guys.:jiggy:

I like the " all we have to do is sell the house".:biglaugh: I sooo hope you have better luck in that department than we did. Good luck with it. Keep us posted. Will raise a glass (well a bottle of beer) to you once I've posted this. Lets hope you get a nice quick sale.:)

Pete

Guest bev_stef

Hi Guys

Thank you all so much for your good wishes. Still in shock, but hope to do some celebrating at the weekend.

Lulujim - We used Go Matilda. OH and boys meds were attached 14/11 but mine weren't, so agent sent email to check where mine were. Responded by saying mine were attached, and would pass our file onto his manager, a week later we got the visa. I guess that little shove always helps.

Denise- Yeah, its a 475, we were surprised, weren't really expecting anything until beginning of year, at earliest.

Gill - Yep, its been ages since we first talked about this. So glad you're happy and settled now, you had a rough time. will hopefully be able to catch up with you over that side soon.

Django - Pete, I'm relying on you for all that advice on keeping the small ones under control in those rentals!! Anymore breakages lately..lol my 2yr old flooded bathroom and into kitchen at weekend,:arghh: we would be shot in a rental!!

Will keep you all updated with house process, hopefully things will keep improving in new year!!

Bev

Guest Avastar

Wow congratulations :v_SPIN:

We are 2 weeks away from a whole 12 months since e-lodging our 475 so are now desperate desperate desperate for our visa to come through!

We have a buyer for our house who now wants to know when we can move but we don't want to move out til we have the visa confirmed, but we don't want to lose our buyer so every morning we are logging on hoping today is the day, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh :arghh:

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Fantastic News! Many Congratulations to Bev and Stef!

Did you contact the ASPC and give it a push?

We are also on a 475 visa and we are really getting fed up to wait such a long time.

To top it all I lost my job on Monday (redundancy - no surprise that I was on the list due to my emmigration process). It's a good thing as long as I can get to Oz quickly and get a job. But obviously no visa, no job!! In BIG limbo land now!!

Think I will contact them direct because our agent doesn't seem to be pushing things through.

All the best!

Great news we know exactly how you feel as we got our Visa on the 13th October and are now living with friends until we fly out on Monday 8th Dec.

Been so emotinal and someimes doesn't seem real.

We have two girls age 6 and 10 we took them to a restaurant to tell them may not have been the best decision as the 10 year old had some tears!!!

They have now accepted it better now though, we may need to contact people when we get out there as we have no family or close friends in Adelaide so may need to visit the social site more.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Liz and Darren

Guest familygood

Hi Bev,

Congratulations!!!!! So pleased for you!!! And in a good timeframe too - there is hope for all of us!! Hope to have ours in by early next month SA sponsorship permitting... You must be thrilled.

xxx

Guest rockpool crab

Congratulations from the Hannah's

See you on the other side!

Guest Lulujim

Great news - have asked my agent to enquire as to where our visa is and what's taking so long... will keep you updated! If mine takes nearly up to a year I'd be kicking my agent hard up the bum to chase it after all, that's what we pay the huge amount of money for!! :err: Good luck everyone!