ozzieclare2be

local refuse/tip

Guest guest569

I think theres one just off south road near the bridge at Seaford. Alternatively phone your council and they will give you a date to put it out for them to collect. You get 2 free collections per household per year.

I think theres one just off south road near the bridge at Seaford. Alternatively phone your council and they will give you a date to put it out for them to collect. You get 2 free collections per household per year.

ooh thanks will give council a ring then x

Guest guest569

You will probably find that after you have piled it all out on your front lawn for the council to collect half of it will be pinched by your neighbours...:biglaugh:

You will probably find that after you have piled it all out on your front lawn for the council to collect half of it will be pinched by your neighbours...:biglaugh:

well if they want an mfi unit that is falling apart after being moved so much they are welcome to it :biglaugh:

Guest Roo1

I had some stuff picked up outside my house. Be warned its a popular service and it was 4 weeks before they could fit me in.

J x

Guest Mezza

There's two - one either side of the aforementioned bridge over the creek. The one on the far side is open on Sundays. Drive in and pay the man at the gatehouse, then round to the tip area to unload.

There's two - one either side of the aforementioned bridge over the creek. The one on the far side is open on Sundays. Drive in and pay the man at the gatehouse, then round to the tip area to unload.

might have to do this i think , cheers hun x

Guest tooeasy

we went to a refuse center in lonsdale before and they charged us $20 to dump our rubbish :wacko: