Sign in to follow this  
Guest JPT07

How long.........

Guest JPT07

Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I am unable to find the answer:confused:. We are going for our medicals next week and have already been assigned a case officer in Aus so we were wondering roughtly how longer after (if all is okay) will we be given visa's???? (136) I'ts all sooooooo exciting!

Guest steph&neil

Hi there i think it like the million dollar question! & i guess the answer is is depends but as a rough guide from other posts i have read in the past 2-4 weeks seems to be the norm?

i am sure someone will look at your post who is applying under the same visa & will be able to be more accurate! but i hope this helps you a bit!:o

steph x

Guest JPT07

Thanks for the quick reply Steph, as you can gather we are just sooo excited and impatient. Lorna.

Guest dglamoore

We went on an SIR495 visa and had our meds finalised on 8th Dec and got visa on 12th Feb so was a bit longer than 4 weeks :o It seems to vary a lot depending on how on the ball your CO is.

Lisa:cool:

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi JPT

We are at the same stage as you. All info now rec'd by DIAC on 24/5. From what i've heard it is a case of just sitting back and waiting. Some i know on the 136 that lodged all info 2 weeks ago have there Visa, freinds from Jan haven't so i think just depends on Case Officer, and the luck of the draw.

Jane