Guest Trakki

Rashies!!

Guest Trakki

Following on from Rachaels post where can I get UV protection tops for the kids, been looking for ages. I have 2 gingers and 2 blondes and want long sleeved ones, also for me. I have found short sleeved ones but really want long sleeves, Niamh starts to go red afte10 mins and is getting sick of all the cream although she is fab at putting it on. At least with a long sleeved UV top she could go a bit longer between creaming.

I live in morphett vale, so anywhere not too far

Thanks

Guest guest569

Target on sherrifs road should be a good place for you to get sorted.:yesxmas:

Guest Alipally

There's a beach toy shop on jetty Road, Glenelg, that sells long sleeved ones for the littlies...

Guest HALT

Pumkin Patch in Marion had some in the sale last week, there were loads. I actually got ours from cotton on kids. The cancer council website can also tell you where to buy them or it certainly did in victoria.

Guest graandjac

also try Reef Recycle in Christies beach a very good second hand shop on Beach road i think

Following on from Rachaels post where can I get UV protection tops for the kids, been looking for ages. I have 2 gingers and 2 blondes and want long sleeved ones, also for me. I have found short sleeved ones but really want long sleeves, Niamh starts to go red afte10 mins and is getting sick of all the cream although she is fab at putting it on. At least with a long sleeved UV top she could go a bit longer between creaming.

I live in morphett vale, so anywhere not too far

Thanks

Hi Tracey,

I have no relevance in answering this post, just like the fact you have 2 gings and 2 blondes, we have the same!!! Us and the sun do not mix!!