Bought a BBQ

Guest Aussie pat

Guest Aussie pat

We're slowly buying our way thru the list of things we have to buy for our new home. Have been able to get great deals on everything so far due to the credit crunch. Have actually been quite frugal at times because of the deals to be had.

Anyway yesterday we couldn't help ourselves.....went into 'BBQ's Galore' and bought one of the biggest (and I mean biggest) BBQ's they had, followed by the biggest outdoor setting.

Although the prices were still very reasonable compared to UK standards we felt a bit naughty spending more than we needed to. For us it respresented one of the reasons why we came back to Adelaide and so we thought we'd splurge a bit for a change. We came out of the shop, the sun was shining, the sky was blue and we knew we'd got our priorities right.

Hedy

Guest Martin and Val
We're slowly buying our way thru the list of things we have to buy for our new home.

Anyway yesterday we couldn't help ourselves.....went into 'BBQ's Galore' and bought one of the biggest (and I mean biggest) BBQ's they had.

Although the prices were still very reasonable compared to UK standards we felt a bit naughty spending more than we needed to. .

Hedy

Come on then "HOW MUCH WAS IT" We still need to get ours!36_1_72.gif

Thanks Martin

Guest graandjac

And why bloody not, believe me when you have got 30 people round for a barby ........it cant be big enough:emoticon-signxmas:

got ours from Kmart $699.00.........reduced to $399.00, bargain it get used as much as the oven

I think we will be upgrading to a biggy at some point. We had a few people round a few weekends ago and I spent all afternoon talking to myself while cooking for everyone. :biglaugh:

Having a big one will mean you can invite more people round. I shall be waiting for my invite.;) :laughxmas:

Pete

Guest Martin and Val

Our English one is still on route and I keep looking at these huge great things in the shops. I remember when it was being loaded in to the container the removal men started laughing and said the Aussies will have a good laugh at this. When it arrives I may have to find it!:cryxmas:

Martin

Guest Aussie pat

There are some great deals to be had on BBQ's at many places at the moment. Also BBQ's for all needs and price ranges so it's well worth a look.

Can't wait to get into our house now (this Fri) so we can start using it!