Guest PomPomGo

Hi all!

Guest PomPomGo

Hi all, I'm new to the forum! Looking forward to chatting and discussing with you all!

Guest Django

Welcome to the club guys. What you up to? Have you got a visa yet? Just applied? Just starting out? Already here? Where are you from? How many of you? Etc? Nosey ain't I? :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest treeni
    Hi all, I'm new to the forum! Looking forward to chatting and discussing with you all!

yeah im new now met a few off the boys the other week in adelaide i referee them in indoor footy. good bunch of guys let us know bout things goen down in adelaide the only good english thing ive done lately was the ashes with the barmy army ****in mint time it was great game at adelaide oval........... merry christmas to all also and have a great new year hope blackburn do well with sammy ****in allardyce

Guest mtreen
    yeah im new now met a few off the boys the other week in adelaide i referee them in indoor footy. good bunch of guys let us know bout things goen down in adelaide the only good english thing ive done lately was the ashes with the barmy army ****in mint time it was great game at adelaide oval........... merry christmas to all also and have a great new year hope blackburn do well with sammy ****in allardyce

Hi all,

my name is mick i have lived in Adelaide for 11 years.We have a football game every year against the JOCKS on boxing day. The venue is at Seaford Sports and Social Club, on Norseman Street, Port Noarlunga South. it is just off Cliff Avenue. The jocks have a good percentage off winning games over the years, believe it or not they have got good support.

So if there are some new POMS out there who want to see 2 games of Football on Boxing day then get your arse down to the club. Kick off for the first game is 1pm and the second is 2.30 pm, bring your flags, your scarves anything for England and lets stick it up the jocks.

Guest mtreen

there is myself and my son Adam who is 21. I have been here 11 years and have loved every minute of it what about yourself, you nosey parker

Hi, welcome to PIA - where are you up to with everything? Are you in Adelaide yet?

Hope you have a good christmas and look forward to more posts.

Kim :emoticon-signxmas: