House available for rent in West Beach (balcony with sea views) - available July 07

Guest Maidstone33

Guest Maidstone33

Walk accross the road to the beach. 1 minute to Linear Park.

15/20 mins to the city.

Bus stop few minutes walk away.

Deceptively large townhouse.

Description:

3 double bedrooms (master bedroom has balcony with sea views)

1 small study

Lounge/dining room

Garden

Large bathroom (no ensuite)

Downstairs toilet

Laundry room

Single garage

We have totally loved living here but wanted to buy our own house which we have just done. We are due to move 13th July. We had a one year contract with no break clauses so am keen to find a tenant to try and avoid paying 3 months rent/marketing costs. If you are interested drop me a line and I am happy to provide more info.

Guest Twirly

Hi

We are arriving on the 24th of July and are looking for a rental for a short period.

Can you please contact me with further details including costs and if possible some photos.

We have two cats that we will be picking up from quarantine in August.

Twirly and Paul

Guest Maidstone33

We are currently paying $330 per week and our contract runs until October 07. I have attached a couple of photos of view from balcony and of the beach which is literally accross the road - but i cannot work out how to attach them to this post - am happy to email them to you though - can you PM me with an email address?

The good thing as well is the landlord accepts pets - we have a dog and it was a nightmare trying to find a nice, well presented, clean house where the landlord allows pets. Not sure how long your short period is but I am happy to check with the landlord if he would be happy for you to "finish" our contract period from 24th July to Oct.

West Beach is really a great place to live - which is why we chose to buy around the corner - Henley Square is just up the road, Glenelg 5 mins away - and we will definately miss being so close to the beach.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.