Guest Roo1

PIA Walkers Xmas Breakfast

Guest Roo1

This morning our walking group had our Christmas Breakfast at Brighton.

Here's a photo of us gorgeous ladies!!

If you ever want to join our group. We meet (in school term) at 9.15am each Friday opposite the Seacliff Hotel. We then walk to Brighton (not at all strenuous) and have a coffee there before walking back. We are usually finished by 11pm.

Next Friday, because its school holidays, we are meeting at 10am instead and having a picnic on the beach, weather permitting.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Judi xx

[ATTACH]206[/ATTACH]

Guest ade&emma

Thank you Thomas for taking such a lovely photo. Judi you want to get him hired out for weddings and special occasions.

The fly keeping away lotion is The Body Shop "Spa Wisdom - On A High Hydrating Puree". Can't promise it will work for everyone but today I was a fly free zone!!

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hello ladies,

If anybody wants any of the On a high Hydrating puree( $29.95) with natural insect repellent - as some of you know I am the consultant who can supply it!!!!! beats smelling of citronella it has a lovely smell care of the rosehip oil in there. Any questions just ask.

Guest graandjac

:winkxmas:for the ones in the uk Judi is the one in the pink dress on the right .......pulling faces:tonguexmas::laughxmas:

Guest donna T
    :winkxmas:for the ones in the uk Judi is the one in the pink dress on the right .......pulling faces:tonguexmas::laughxmas:

I am afraid that was my daughter, celebrating her 4th birthday in style:confusedxmas:

Donna x

Yummy mummies, all!!

Loving those expressive girls; betcha the older ones wished they'd the gumption to pull tongues too!!!!

Please do this at the weekend, and maybe i will join you.

Thomas= the next lord litchfield!

J

Guest Roo1

Oi Cheeky!!! (But secretly wished I had!!) :laughxmas: