Guest Sion

Pool table with english pockets

Guest Sion

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a pool table that has english sized pockets?

I dont want to spend a load as I have 3 kids that would probably wreck the cloth in minutes.

All the ones I have looked at have buckets for pockets (american style) I need a bit more of a challange.

Cheers

Sion

(wifes getting fed up of me buying stuff like this i.e fishing equipment, she thinks we should spend it on food, where's the fun in that)

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a pool table that has english sized pockets?

I dont want to spend a load as I have 3 kids that would probably wreck the cloth in minutes.

All the ones I have looked at have buckets for pockets (american style) I need a bit more of a challange.

Cheers

Sion

(wifes getting fed up of me buying stuff like this i.e fishing equipment, she thinks we should spend it on food, where's the fun in that)

There is a place in Lonsdale that do pool tables....alot depends on how much you are willing to pay....from $500 upto $10,0000....1/4" slate bed......1" slate bed etc.

Have a look on gumtree.....it then sets you up with some links.

Hope this helps.

HG