bmw2705

boat licence

does anyone know were there is a course to take your boat licence a friend says he heard its a two day course around 100 dollars i no you can take it in car rego place but prefer to do to day course if anyone knows of such a thing can u pm me please

does anyone know were there is a course to take your boat licence a friend says he heard its a two day course around 100 dollars i no you can take it in car rego place but prefer to do to day course if anyone knows of such a thing can u pm me please

i have heard you read lotsa information then answer questions about what you have read....tyke has got his he might be able to help you out.

Guest Guest75

Hiya

I've just got my boat license.

If you have never had a boat or want to learn more I'd strongly recommend a course.

I took the Seamanship Course with the South Australian Sea Rescue Squadron.

A terrific course covering all aspects of boating - once passed you are then able to receive your license by showing your certificate of competency - no exam at the rego.

It's an 8 week course and VERY popular.The Febuary one is filled and the next is in May.

Have a look at their site.

http://www.sasearescue.org.au/

You never know you might see me down there ,Im a member and will be on active service later next year.:biggrinxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Guest SA Great

Yes Rachiegarlo is right (as usual!!!). WEA is doing a course called Basic Boating. It is over 3 weeks plus a field trip and costs $73.

Good Luck!!!