Guest SA Great

Where is the hot weather??

Guest SA Great

Whinge whinge whinge!! Where is the hot weather this year. It's normally pretty warm by now! Any amateur long range weather forecasters on here?? Roll on summer.

Guest cazzie

Hi,

The hot weather is in Queensland! We have just come back from a 2 week holiday there and it was fantastic. Very humid - temperatures in the 30s and late 20s but lovely warm evenings. On Saturday in Adelaide it was 19 degrees and on the same day last year it was 36!! I'm sure summer will finally arrive before the year's out. Let's hope so.

I can remember going to Kangaroo Island and Victor Harbor just before Christmas and having to wear woolie jumpers !

I heard on the TV yesterday that in the UK we have had the coldest start to winter for 30 years with temperatures 3 degrees cooler than average !! Brrrr!!!

Global warming !!:confusedxmas:

Guest SA Great
    If I meet another person that says in march we had 14 days of over 35C I will scream, so I think we shouldm't moan as 25C is just right.

Hey did you know that last March we had 14 days over 35C? tee hee sorry!

Guest Guest75
    Hey did you know that last March we had 14 days over 35C? tee hee sorry!

Yeah - 35c for over 10 damn days!!

Nice out there on the water today,very calm.:emoticon-signxmas:

Just to make you guys feel better I am sitting here at work in the UK and its 3oc. Its 2pm in the afternoon!!!!!!! When we come over for 3 weeks for a reccie in January thats when the hot weather will arrive........I NEED IT!!!

Guest ems
    Don't worry it will come and with a vengeance! This is pretty normal for now. It is hotter in January and especially Feb when the kids go back to school.

Oh dear. Does that mean we will leaving extremely cold weather in the U.K and arriving in very hot weather. Didn't plan that very well did i.

Guest happy feet

Yes Emma, get to wollies and buy up all the sun cream. Payed about 60p in sale for factor 40 for kids... bargain