Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin and Val

This Weekend

Guest Martin and Val

Just though I would add this web link:

http://www.communitywebs.org/FortGlanville/Fort_Glanville.htm

Fort Glanville on Military Road, Semaphore is open this Sunday 21st Dec, and is well worth a visit.

It only opens on the third Sunday of each month between 1pm and 5pm so this is your last chance in 2008.

Take the kids along and then spend some time up on Semaphore Beach afterwards, loads to do there as well due to the Christmas celebrations.

Martin

:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Guest75
    Just though I would add this web link:

http://www.communitywebs.org/FortGlanville/Fort_Glanville.htm

Fort Glanville on Military Road, Semaphore is open this Sunday 21st Dec, and is well worth a visit.

It only opens on the third Sunday of each month between 1pm and 5pm so this is your last chance in 2008.

Take the kids along and then spend some time up on Semaphore Beach afterwards, loads to do there as well due to the Christmas celebrations.

Martin

:emoticon-signxmas:

Ta for that!

Must admit we tend to go outwards from the city looking for country fairs and events.

This place is new to me - we love to learn more of the social history here :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Martin and Val
    Ta for that!

This place is new to me - we love to learn more of the social history here :emoticon-signxmas:

They even fire the big Cannon out to sea, so don't go past in your boat! :laughxmas: