Guest c u Jimmy

Jimmy's New Years Eve House Party

Guest c u Jimmy

Yes folks it's that time of the year again , New Years Eve or Hogmany as we call it in Scotland .

I will be hosting a New Years Eve shin dig at my house in Ascot Park for all those who know me , and maybe a few extras are welcome that know people that know me if you know what i mean , or if you are really new to Adelaide and stuck for New Years send me a PM .

Scottish firstfooters no invite needed !

The party will be Fancy Dress and the theme will be British Stars or Icons , so we may see a host of celebrities , from the Oasis Brothers threw to Del Boy or even Amy Winehouse may pop past for a few drinks to see the new year in !

TIME 730PM TILL LATE

DATE - NEW YEARS EVE

Text me or PM for Address details if unknown , usuall rules apply BYO Booze and Lots of it !

All the best - Jimmy

:emoticon-signxmas: AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

You may be inundated with fellow scot's. There are a lot of us arrived recently, though sadly not us. Hopefully we'll be able to join in next year.

Happy Hogmanay

John&Moira

Guest c u Jimmy

Happy Hogmany to you to , I am originally from Monkton Village next to Prestwick in Ayrshire . Stay in touch and we will c u when u arrive

Hi there,

we are originally from Airdrie and like Moira said there are a fair few of us who have arrived recently and still to arrive.

We are going to my cousins for Hogmany, but just wanted to wish you a good one when it comes.

Remember to open the front and back door........keep the tradition going.....out with the old through the back door and in with the new through the front!

Cx

Guest ade&emma

Well from Emma and Ade "WE'LL C U JIMMY". Looking forward to it already mate!!

Guest LynziC

Hey mate,

happy mahogany, manogamy, hogmany aye that,s the one son!! would love to go mate sounds like a good excuse to get loose, but I will be warming the family home fires in cold arse brum!! have an awesome one and hopefully will c u Jimmy at the next ozzie cricket match on Australia Day , a one dayer lads get your tickets!!

Roger

Guest c u Jimmy

Yeah Ade you are always welcome at my door , however you are not welcome if you bring that **** cheap beer that you have been sneaking in to previous parties and then drinking everyone elses good beer .

Emma you are always welcome beer or no beer x

Guest c u Jimmy
    Where can I get a lump of coal?

Coal ey ? mm not to sure about that one TC , You coming along though ?

Guest TC for short

Hope so, but not entirely sure. Had yet another exam today. Passed, so we've got another 6 months in Oz! I'm working 1200-2000 and the same again New Year's Day so I should be able to drop in for a swift half. Provided it's not been too busy!

Happy Hogmany to you to , I am originally from Monkton Village next to Prestwick in Ayrshire . Stay in touch and we will c u when u arrive

Will do, How long have you been over there.

John & Moira

Guest c u Jimmy
    Hey mate,

happy mahogany, manogamy, hogmany aye that,s the one son!! would love to go mate sounds like a good excuse to get loose, but I will be warming the family home fires in cold arse brum!! have an awesome one and hopefully will c u Jimmy at the next ozzie cricket match on Australia Day , a one dayer lads get your tickets!!

Roger

Cricket eh , i am in sign me up . Have a great xmas and new years if i dont see you before .

Guest c u Jimmy
    Hi there,

we are originally from Airdrie and like Moira said there are a fair few of us who have arrived recently and still to arrive.

We are going to my cousins for Hogmany, but just wanted to wish you a good one when it comes.

Remember to open the front and back door........keep the tradition going.....out with the old through the back door and in with the new through the front!

Cx

And a happy hogmany to you to , dont really have a backdoor but i will think of something !

Guest Vicks&Stu

hey Jimmy

We'll be there - not sure who will be coming as yet, but sounds good!

Vicks&Stu x

Guest c u Jimmy
    hey Jimmy

We'll be there - not sure who will be coming as yet, but sounds good!

Vicks&Stu x

Great stuff , cheers for the BBQ last night ,,,,,, catch u soon

:tonguexmas:

Guest c u Jimmy
    Hope so, but not entirely sure. Had yet another exam today. Passed, so we've got another 6 months in Oz! I'm working 1200-2000 and the same again New Year's Day so I should be able to drop in for a swift half. Provided it's not been too busy!

Cmon mate its not exactly Heathrow now is it ! , c u new years eve , no excuses !! lol

Guest c u Jimmy

Not long now folks - Santa Tomo and then Jimmy's New Year shin dig. Merry Xmas 2 all and a Happy New Year if we dont see you at the PARTY !!

So are we not allowed in the door w/o fancy dress;) May be party hopping and would like to stop by. I can be fancy but not sure on British icons!

Guest c u Jimmy
    So are we not allowed in the door w/o fancy dress;) May be party hopping and would like to stop by. I can be fancy but not sure on British icons!

Just come Fancy suze that will do for me ! C u on the night

Guest c u Jimmy

Time change for all that are coming we will kick of from 8pm , cant wait c u all tomo !

:jiggy:

Guest Vicks&Stu

Cool - looking forward to it, can't wait to see all those UK celebs and icons!