Christmas Day

Guest Django

sorry Pete, couldnt resist seeing if some of the old timers would bite.Ho Ho Ho :emoticon-signxmas:

No worries Ian. Now wear did I put my Union Flag shorts???:laughxmas:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockpool crab
We went to Moana today. I dunno the things we have to do in the name of research eh? :rolleyes: Anyways yep looks like it wins as it is a lot closer to home. So we will be down on the sands of Moana Beach From late morning and then for the rest of the day.

Any one coming down?

Pete

Hiya,...The Hannah family are planning on heading to beach, although as previously mentioned we'll likely sleep the whole day as don't get in to adelaide till 11 am on 23rd (typing this whilst at hong kong airport, about to get on 10 hour flight!). I reckon it's Moana Beach too pete, as you're the first person to post about having xmas on the beach so we'll go with your flow :0)

Hope to see you al there, we won't have a "flag" but the pale blue skin of the Scottish should be a give away that we're newbs on the beach :-) This is assuming we can find the beach...lol.

Can't wait to get there!

Cya all soon...Carol Ann

Hiya,...The Hannah family are planning on heading to beach, although as previously mentioned we'll likely sleep the whole day as don't get in to adelaide till 11 am on 23rd (typing this whilst at hong kong airport, about to get on 10 hour flight!). I reckon it's Moana Beach too pete, as you're the first person to post about having xmas on the beach so we'll go with your flow :0)

Hope to see you al there, we won't have a "flag" but the pale blue skin of the Scottish should be a give away that we're newbs on the beach :-) This is assuming we can find the beach...lol.

Can't wait to get there!

Cya all soon...Carol Ann

goodluck with the rest of your journey carol ann

we are going to the beach too so see ya there :winkxmas:

suexxx:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest graandjac
Thats fabby news Bob. Does it get busy down there on Christmas day????

Pete[/quote

Only with silly poms on the beach for christmas ......:tonguexmas:might see you there:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest graandjac

what we could do is find a cafe that does a good UK fry up and then go and get a good UK sunday roast ......you know just like they do in majorka.........!!!!!!!then of to Weatherspoons for happy hour and have a fight...........ahhhhhh makes me think of yuk....lol:tonguexmas::emoticon-signxmas:

what we could do is find a cafe that does a good UK fry up and then go and get a good UK sunday roast ......you know just like they do in majorka.........!!!!!!!then of to Weatherspoons for happy hour and have a fight...........ahhhhhh makes me think of yuk....lol:tonguexmas::emoticon-signxmas:

I KNEW you wouldn't be able to let this one pass!!!!:laughxmas: Merry Xmas!

Talking of fights............................the oh and the eldest witnessed a barney today; on Kensington rd! the eastern 'burbs, dontchyano, classy!!

We're bringing a football; proper footy like, none of this afl malarky.............which is pants according to the boyz!!

Getting ratted just now; bad day at work....................contrary to popular elief, some scousers do actually work; lololol

J

Guest graandjac
I KNEW you wouldn't be able to let this one pass!!!!:laughxmas: Merry Xmas![/quot

Didn't want to let you down liz:laughxmas::winkxmas:, hope you have a fab crimbo:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Guest75
I KNEW you wouldn't be able to let this one pass!!!!:laughxmas: Merry Xmas![/quot

Didn't want to let you down liz:laughxmas::winkxmas:, hope you have a fab crimbo:emoticon-signxmas:

Stop grovelling with yer arch enemy!

Hi all,

hope you all have a great day on the beach in the sun, union FLAGS or not, I will be closing the shop and flying of to spend 4 days on the gold coast where the forcast is for thunder, lightning and rain everyday:noxmas:

:emoticon-signxmas:Merry Christmas everyone:emoticon-signxmas:

Quote:

Originally Posted by graandjac viewpost.gif

Stop grovelling with yer arch enemy!

What you saying Tyke is there something i dont know :eekxmas: all forum fun , :emoticon-signxmas:

ER yeah Graham you don't know how to quote :tonguexmas:

Guest guest569
Thats fabby news Bob. Does it get busy down there on Christmas day????

Pete

normally empty Pete but with the forecast that will be a bit different this year. It won't be "busy " though. Australia day is the best day. Cars and flags the whole length of the beach.We always park at the far end where its safer for the little ones.:wisemanxmas:

Guest Martin and Val

This Christmas will be our first in Australia and our first without immediate family and at least one of the boys so it will be strange.

Christmas day is all planned out. Roast Turkey (I believe) at a cousins followed by tea at another cousins finished off with a collapse on the sofa with another stubby!

We will hopefully find time in the middle of it all for a float around in our pool and a walk with Megan along the beach.

Oh nearly forgot cant wait to pull our Bon Bons at dinner time! I wonder if they have the same rubbish in them as the English version (Crackers).

We wish all members of PIA a very happy Christmas and for those waiting on the Visa, good luck for the coming year.

Good health, wealth and above all happiness for the future.

Martin and Val and of course Megan the collie.

36_15_61.gif26_11_8.gif28_1_15.gif16_2_27.gif