Guest Mad Phil

Searching for old friends

Guest Mad Phil

Can anybody help me? I llived in Adelaide in the 1970's and I am intending visiting Australia next year and would like to get in touch with old friends. I am trying to locate a couple of people that I emigrated with and lived with during my time in Adelaide.The first person I am trying to locate is Mike Ball. Mike was an excellent footballer and played for USC Lions and Cumberland, I beleive he managed one of the teams. Mike's parents were call Sheila and George and he was married to Joan but they later divorced and he remarried, they had 2 childeren ( he will be about 60 years old now). The last time I saw Mike was about 15 years ago when he visited me in Manchester. The other person I am trying to locate is Tony Henshaw - the last I heard of Tony he was a male model again similar age to Mike. If anyone can help or advise of either of there whereabouts or how I could locate them I would be very grateful.

Guest happy feet
    Mike Ball http://www.whitepages.com.au there are about 49 listed but some of these are in NT

Tony Henshaw (there is only 1 listed so he might be the 1.

Nothing to do with the thread i'm afraid, but just wanted to say... Rachel you are a very helpful and kind lady x:emoticon-signxmas: Also helping and offering useful information

thanks