Guest guest569

Feels like summers here !!

Guest guest569

What a great day today was. Got home from work at lunch time and spent the afternoon in the pool with the kids. :biggrinxmas: BBq was for tea and then back in the pool with a nice bottle of wine till the kids wnt to bed at 8pm.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT !!!!:v_SPIN:

Guest Django

Just up the road from you we had showers on and off all day. Summer????? :noxmas::laughxmas::laughxmas:

Pete

Hi

We are in the north east, had one rain shower about lunch time and then like Passionate Pom spent the arvo in the pool with the kids. Hopefully the start to a long warm summer.

Wendy

Guest C&MKing

We are currently going through the process of telling all our friends and family that we have just been granted our appln (pretty heart wrenching stuff)...makes it all seem well worth it and confirms exactly why we re doing this so thank you!!!

Thanks

Clare:biggrinxmas:

Well here in inner city chic land we had rain before 9, then I did a load( as in 3) of washing, chucked it out on the line. It was humid, but the sky cleared to that summer blue and I went to Brighton to see my friend's new house with the blue sea at the end of the street. There was a slight refreshing breeze and then up to Hawthornedene in the hills until dusk. didn't need long sleeves and my daughter was warm enuff in a cotton top and shorts.

Well we'll be swapping all this for the big chill shortly.