Guest Cunnah97

4 bed house available Aldinga Beach for rent

Guest Cunnah97

We will be breaking the lease on our 4 bed rental in Aldinga Beach in January...although it will only be 2 months short of our contract and had intended on staying until this ran out end of March .....But another rental has come up unexpectedly that will be ideal for us with all our extra commitments now and so we have decided to go for it!

If anybody is interested please contact me direct at gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

It is a 4 bed..Master bed with ensuite at front of house plus 2 seperate reception rooms(foxtel TV dish recently installed)plus 3 further bedrooms.. plus family bathroom with seperate wc....plus laundry room...aircon/heating...driveway/garage...large undercover entertaining patio area plus large rear garden..situated in a very quiet cul de sac so ideal for chidren to play safely...close to shopping mall,drive on fabulous beach,GP,Dentist,schools etc...

$300 per week... bond will be expected to be paid (which is 6 weeks rent)plus usually 2 weeks rent in advance.

photos available if anybody is interested!

Regards

Gill

Guest Cunnah97

As we will be breaking this lease our 4 bed rental in Aldinga Beach will be available from middle/end January until end March (with an option to renew again for another 6 months).Private landlord who is more than happy for us to find somebody else to take over from us!Would be ideal for a family coming over as a short term rental (about 10 weeks)with the option to renew or move on!

Photos available on request...please email me direct at gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

Rental is $300 per week and the bond will be $1800

I can give you as much info as possible plus put you intouch directly with our landlords!

Regards

Gill:biggrinxmas:

Hi Gill

Sorry, this is nothing to do with your rental but I've been meaning to PM you and wasnt sure which Cunnah address you were using.

Is it your hubby thats a plasterer? If so, has he found work easily enough? Sorry if I have got mixed up with this but been dying to ask as we come over in June and my hubby is a plasterer.

Guest Cunnah97
    Hi Gill

Sorry, this is nothing to do with your rental but I've been meaning to PM you and wasnt sure which Cunnah address you were using.

Is it your hubby thats a plasterer? If so, has he found work easily enough? Sorry if I have got mixed up with this but been dying to ask as we come over in June and my hubby is a plasterer.

Hi Denise ( i am on my sons account as my own Cunnah10 is no longer active for whatever reason)

No my hubby is NOT a plasterer.....and i can't even put you in touch with any that i know...try putting a thread out on PIA to make enquries!Good luck from Gill

Sorry Gill

Must go back to the original thread and find out who it was, I know they had a Liverpool Football club on their avtar so wont take long.

Thanks for letting me know