Guest JD97

Do I have a CO?

Guest JD97

As far as I am aware I have not been allocated a CO. Could I have a CO and just not be aware of it?

Cheers

Julie:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest cazzie

Yes, it is possible not to be aware that you have a CO. I emigrated on a Spouse Visa and queried whether I had a CO as there was nothing in writing to say that I had. It later transpired that the person corresponding with me WAS my CO and it all processed very quickly. I would email and ask immigration. Good luck.

Guest JD97

Thanks for that we had an email saying our Medicals were being processed and we were to contact our CO. We don't even know if we got one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Julie

You have had the standard e-mail that the HOC send. They are not involved with any aspect of your application beyond processing your meds. They work on the assumption that a CO has contacted you and asked you to get your meds done.

If you have frontloaded your meds, your file may not have been allocated to a CO as yet. A lot of DIAC staff take their main annual leave break over Christmas & New Year so as to get 3 weeks off because of using the public holidays as well.

Things do tend to slow down with them for a while from now until around the 3rd week in January. Which is frustrating but the ASPC haven't designed a good enough robot yet!

Merry Christmas

Gill:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest JD97

Have finnally got a CO. Have got a email from them last night.

Thank god

James;)