Guest cazzie

Merry Christmas everyone!

Guest cazzie

I just wanted to wish everyone on PIA a happy Christmas and a merry new year!

The forum has been a Godsend at times for me and through it I have solved problems, met fellow PIA and made friends. I am even feeling Christmassy today(I didn't think I would) - for the first time! Bill is cleaning the barbeque, the housework is all done, Christmas music is blaring, I've had a glass of white wine, the sun is shining, we are going to see the lights recommended by Martin and Val tonight and everything just feels so good right now!

Have an excellent Christmas and best wishes to everyone for a happy, healthy and successful year ahead.

Love Cazzie xxx

:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Wersal Gummage

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to one and all :biggrinxmas:

Sounds like you're well and truly organized Cazzie :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest tooeasy

yep merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone hope you all have a great one :emoticon-signxmas:

Happy xmas everyone, i'm normally not to interested in the yuletide activities, but this yer i'm quite excited, it's gonna be so different:smilexmas:.

And i sure dont miss it being cold and wet.....Rock on!!!!!!!!

Simon:wisemanxmas:

Guest Tiddlypush

Merry Christmas one and all especially to those working on Christmas day, those pesky babies don't seem to realise what time of year it is. lol

xxx

Karen

Guest treeni
    Merry Christmas one and all especially to those working on Christmas day, those pesky babies don't seem to realise what time of year it is. lol

xxx

Karen

thanks all merry merry christmas to everyone down down south of adelaide............... and a happy new year

Guest Guest75

Our very best wishes to everyone too.

Special thoughts of those waiting to come over..may your C/O come quick,Visas arrive soon or your house sell!!

Extra special thoughts for those who have moved here who are finding it tough,Christmas is bound to be a bad time.

Father Time is a great healer,it get easier.

A lovely thing happened to me today,kind of went a bit Christmassy/nostalgic.

I had inherited a lovely old Grand daughter clock from my Mum.I have always loved the clock and it reminds me of my Grand parents who had it before Mum.Often when I speak to Mum from here I'd hear the clock in the back ground.

Anyway,not long after it came to me it stopped working.I'd just never gotten around to having it repaired.During the tidy up for Xmas Day I gave the clock a little wind up - and it's started working again - and chiming!!!!!

What a nice and nostalgic little Christmas present!!!:emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Guest KP Nuts

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year everyone on PIA.

Hope you have a good one, and all the very best for 2009.

:emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Our very best wishes to everyone too.

Special thoughts of those waiting to come over..may your C/O come quick,Visas arrive soon or your house sell!!

Extra special thoughts for those who have moved here who are finding it tough,Christmas is bound to be a bad time.

Father Time is a great healer,it get easier.

A lovely thing happened to me today,kind of went a bit Christmassy/nostalgic.

I had inherited a lovely old Grand daughter clock from my Mum.I have always loved the clock and it reminds me of my Grand parents who had it before Mum.Often when I speak to Mum from here I'd hear the clock in the back ground.

Anyway,not long after it came to me it stopped working.I'd just never gotten around to having it repaired.During the tidy up for Xmas Day I gave the clock a little wind up - and it's started working again - and chiming!!!!!

What a nice and nostalgic little Christmas present!!!:emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

aarrwwhh tyke thats so lovely:yesxmas:

merry christmas where ever you are

suexxx

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Merry Christmas everybody:yesxmas:

Can't wait to see how different it feels to have it in the summer. Maybe I'll actually start enjoying it again as anythings got to be better than this grey dreary weather in UK.

Happy Christmas to you all, can't believe this is our last in the UK and so glad about that! Its grey as usual, looking forward to being that side next year.

Hope more of us sell our houses and more visas are granted in 2009.

Denise

Guest Wesser

Happy Christmas to you all, Hope its brings you all lots of happiness. Also wishing you all a fantastic 2009.

Lets hope next year we're out there to celebrate it with you all in the sunshine.....

Getting SO excited!!

Take it easy every one & enjoy. xx

Allie, Wes, Matty, James & Baby bump.

:coolxmas:

Merry Christmas to everybody, especially those having their first Aussie Christmas !

We may be there next Christmas, depends on whether we can sell the house.

Off to Carols by Candlelight round the war memorial at 5pm, in the dark! Was a lovely sunny morning here in Essex, the next door neighbour was outside working in his T-shirt!!

:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest happy feet

Merry xmas everyone and a happy new year... Look forward to meetin you all Feb. And thank you all for your help and support.

cara xxxxx

Guest Martin and Val

He's Been!

Ho Ho Ho and a merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a great 2009

Martin and Val

Guest guest569

Merry xmas everyone !!!:emoticon-signxmas:May you all get warm golden sand in your thongs this coming year .:laughxmas:

Guest Libby1971

Merry Christmas Everyone!

May you have a great 2009, with lots of good things coming to you.:yesxmas::yesxmas:

We are off to the beach now.

Love Libby x