sueoc

Internet suppliers.

Hi,weve just got a landline phone with Telstra.Anyway,as we have been told by Adam internet ,we can have ADSL 1,as ADSL2 local exchange is full,anyone know is there a big difference?We are also going to look at Dodo,see what they offer,I phoned Internode and spent half an hour in queue ,finally being given the option to leave my number for call back,followed by hash key,then it all starts again,the automated message says leave number followed by hash key,i gave up in the end,so they can go kiss my Rse!Strange way they do things here sometimes,like its so difficult to speak to someone without first waiting for yonks,even on sales hotline!And forget anyone sending out information by post,as its allways"Sorry,but if you go to www.blah,blah, its on there".Everywhere just assumes that everyone is totally Computer literate!Moan over,and All the very best to all of you for the New Year,Billy.

i have adsl2 and canbget speeds upto 24mbps, upon checkin i am getting around 10mbps.

Give Exetel a call too, i had narrowed it down to three, Internode, Exetel and Adam and chose Adam as i have a mate who is on it......and upto now they have never let me down.

Good luck....

Guest lastboyscout

I`d wish I hadn`t gone with Bigpond TBH, its soooooooooooo slow its scary, sometimes its like being on dial up again :dull:

Guest tooeasy

yep DONT go with big pond its rubbish slow speeds and drops out too :arghh: