Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetskitony

5 days to go

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

all well what a week we are having,we are staying with friends as our house sale went through,we had booked return tickets but 2 days after booking them we had a buyer we managed to sell in 3 weeks,our furniture is on its way thanks to PSS cant praise them enough,they were fantastic.its still not all sunk in as we have been rushing around trying to organise everything and see as many friends and family as possible,i cried buckets on my last day at work as i am a childminder with my friend and we have 25 children on our books,so you can imagine what it was like saying bye to them.we have met tonys 2 sisters and their families for the first time and we all got on as we had known each other all our lives,its sad we are leaving them but it was good meeting up better late then never we can keep in contact through facebook.we have a big family meal sat night which is going to be emotional as it will be sad saying bye to tonys mum and the rest of the family,dont know what we will be like getting on the plane,thats if tony gets on as he is dreading the flight lost count how many times hes been to the doctors,sorry if i am rambling but have so many things going round in my head.good luck to everyone,wish you all a happy new year.

love

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Hi,

all well what a week we are having,we are staying with friends as our house sale went through,we had booked return tickets but 2 days after booking them we had a buyer we managed to sell in 3 weeks,our furniture is on its way thanks to PSS cant praise them enough,they were fantastic.its still not all sunk in as we have been rushing around trying to organise everything and see as many friends and family as possible,i cried buckets on my last day at work as i am a childminder with my friend and we have 25 children on our books,so you can imagine what it was like saying bye to them.we have met tonys 2 sisters and their families for the first time and we all got on as we had known each other all our lives,its sad we are leaving them but it was good meeting up better late then never we can keep in contact through facebook.we have a big family meal sat night which is going to be emotional as it will be sad saying bye to tonys mum and the rest of the family,dont know what we will be like getting on the plane,thats if tony gets on as he is dreading the flight lost count how many times hes been to the doctors,sorry if i am rambling but have so many things going round in my head.good luck to everyone,wish you all a happy new year.

love

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Hi Guys, try to enjoy the last bit of time in the uk and hope to see you when you arrive

Guest Louise1

Hi Mytle, Tony and Callum

Wow it sounds like your having a fantastic New Year - Too much to do and no time to worry about it - how good can that be!

Congrats and good luck, I hope that we are as lucky as you - do you have jobs and accomodation to go to?

Have a great new year - I hope you manage to relax and get some sleep before you travel

Louise xx

Guest Django

Tell Tony the flight is nothing to worry about. If we can do it with four little ones (and Tracey hates flying) then anyone can. As Ian says make the most of your family and friends as who knows when you will see them again.

Pete