Guest happy feet

God i am so Maddddddddd!!!!

Guest happy feet

Well it has happened again, 2 weeks before moving out:mad:....

House rented out, removals coming next wednesday, flights booked, bills cancelled, and finished work, then they have pulled out to-day....:mad:Happy Bloody New Year

I am so madddd ...what is it with people in this bloody country, they can just mess with people's lives, i'm beginning to think it is not meant to beeeeee

Why do people just rush into something with out thinking things through:mad:

Sod them all, coz i still coming, just have to run a tight ship for abit (kids won't know what has hit them)...Get me out of this god forsaken country:mad:

Ok Ok i think you probably get the message that i am madddddd, so rant over

Happy New year to all you lovley people

Cara xxxx

Guest ems

Just sent you a PM hun. 4got to ask in it was it the people you were concerned about or some1 else?

Bet you can't wait to leave, you've had so many problems with that house.

Really hope the agent finds some1 quickly for you.

Happy new year hun and i really hope the new year brings some better news for you.

xxxx

Guest Django

Don't let them get to you Cara. We at one stage thought that it wasn't meant to be but let me tell you it was. ;) We still have a house in the UK that was a barrier to us moving out. We came out with just £4,500 and we are settled and enjoying the better lifestyle here. Its a pain but there is always a way around things.

Good luck, keep us posted

Pete

Guest Lulujim

That's awful - I really feel for you. There hould def be a penalty for when people do things like that.

You WILL get to Oz though, hang in there and maybe it's meant to be. :unsure:

Guest The Pottertons

How awful for you all. You must be completely p****d off! Hope you find your way out to Oz regardless though! Good luck! Yvonne x

Hi Cara, sorry to hear things are not going smoothly for you, never mind leave the house in the hands of your agent and carry on with your plans. It will all be worth it in the end. I know I will not be sorry to see the back of this S**t Country it gets worse every day.

Good Luck and lookforward to all us nurses meeting up in Adelaide one day soon.

Take care

Jo x

Guest caoimhe

I really don't know how some people can live with themselves:realmad:

I really hope it all works out for you Cara. Will keep fingers and toes crossed:wubclub:

Sorry to hear that,brings back memories, same thing happened to us but not so late in the move, but we also left our house to rent and are soooo glad we did.

We have settled into life here great and kids love it, so it will def be worth it......

All the best with the future with watever it holds

Kelie

Guest happy feet

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. Did think about putting flights back, but we have decided to just go for it what every happens... Removals coming wednesday so busy packing everything up. Can't wait to meet you all, 4 weeks and 3 days till D day.

Thanks again

Cara xx