Rachiegarlo

Ok it's very cold!

but I am walking around in just a jumper in 2-4 C, brain must have rewired immediately to cope with the cold. Son however has many layers and gets numbfaced.

There is frost on everything but am loving it, even the getting dark at 4. The wind off the Mersey is still as cold as it was but it's all good cos i'm on holiday.:biglaugh:

Guest Nicky&Andy

glad your enjoying the cold , cause its gonna get even colder,:biglaugh: nice when your visiting, hope your enjoying yourself , are you catching up with friends and family while you are over in uk ?

but I am walking around in just a jumper in 2-4 C, brain must have rewired immediately to cope with the cold. Son however has many layers and gets numbfaced.

There is frost on everything but am loving it, even the getting dark at 4. The wind off the Mersey is still as cold as it was but it's all good cos i'm on holiday.:biglaugh:

are you in liverpool rach???

give it my love:biglaugh: have fun let us know how you get on

sue xxx

Enjoy your holiday , wondered why it was so quiet here:p

Oh my god your on the Darkside..............Have a good trip.x.

Guest Lulujim

It's good for the novelty factor - and when you know you can go home to suny Oz - we're even enjoying the winter, smug ion the knowledge this will be our last :jiggy::jiggy:Safe journey home x

Hi Rachie,guess you are around Liverpool then?i would love to be back there in my home City now for a day or so,enjoy yourself there,and dont come back with a Cold!All the best,Sue and Billy.

Well for all you scousers the fog rolled in yesterday, went to the Cathedral(not the wigwam) yesterday , it was awesome with all the freezing fog. Had a warming meal of sausages, chips and beans and went out to a pub in Crosby to see the NY in. The tills are running hot in the shops with John Lewis in Liverpool One discounting as much as 90%. St John's Market is still bad and dunno how it keeps going. Everyone has been dead friendly, but that's Liverpool for you. My girls love it here and they love Primark. But there is an awful amount of dog poo on the pavements...forgot about that.

Well for all you scousers the fog rolled in yesterday, went to the Cathedral(not the wigwam) yesterday , it was awesome with all the freezing fog. Had a warming meal of sausages, chips and beans and went out to a pub in Crosby to see the NY in. The tills are running hot in the shops with John Lewis in Liverpool One discounting as much as 90%. St John's Market is still bad and dunno how it keeps going. Everyone has been dead friendly, but that's Liverpool for you. My girls love it here and they love Primark. But there is an awful amount of dog poo on the pavements...forgot about that.

Yak! Had forgotten about the dog poo myself! Ah well, enjoy the rest of your holiday hun, we're basking in the occasional sunshine here!!

sounds good so far racheal,

wish i was there for the sales and PRIMARK god i love that shop:notworthy:

no what you mean about the dog poo its bad in the autum when you dont know whether your walking threw leaves or dog s**t with the pram.

missing my home time around this time of year, oh well keep the updates coming am loving them;)

suexxx

Went to the beach at Crosby today, kids had an icecream and took photos of themselves eating icecream in 2 C. Tide was right in so the iron men were up to their waists and heads. Was busy my brother in law said and dogs were swimming?????? !!!!! Went to Little Crosby today aswell and red all the old gravestones. Will keep you posted. Going to have some roast Welsh Lamb with the works for tea...Yum.