Guest KP Nuts

What three things.............

Guest KP Nuts

As some of you will know, our container all being well should be delivered this Thursday (8th) and I can't wait.........:jiggy:

But out of anything that's in it, I'm so looking forward to my bed, the hoover and a box of hangers.

So the question, what did you / are you looking forward to getting back the most????

Just a bit of fun, sorry!!!!!!

hope u are not waiting too long for them, no delays etc:nah:

i know u carnt wait for your bed dont blame ya:Randy-git:

am looking forward to our garden table chairs bbq etc, then u can get around to ours for a bbq

i suposse am looking forward to everything really photies memories bedding kitchen stuff well EVERYTHING really

the boys carnt wait for their toys, lego duplo figues etc, they will think its christmas again:jiggy:

ours gets here(hopefully) 15th, have fun opening all your 100+ boxes:wacko:

sue xxx

Guest Bodie

It was over three months before we got ours and as I had been living at my mother-in-laws in Ireland for most of that time - I was glad to see everything when it arrived. It was so much fun to unpack everything. The objects most appreciated though would have been the toys; it helped our young kids to realise that we had actually moved into a new house. Have fun when it arrives!

Tracey

Guest Django

The 3 things I missed most was ......

The microwave. Heating Joe's night bottles up in a saucepan at 2 0'clock in the morning when its freezing (it was in September) and he is waking the household up demanding his milk.

The PC. I hate using the laptop. Unfortunately I still am as the PC won't connect wirelessly to the modem and there is no where to set it up anywhere near where we can have the modem.

Dining table and chairs. In the end we couldn't wait and bought one:biglaugh: The other one has come in handing puting food on in the garden when the BBQ is is action.;)

That said the one thing thing put a smile on my face the most when we unpacked was the toaster. I kept burning the bread as I kept putting the slices under the grill and forgetting them until the kitchen was filled with black smoke as a reminder.:biglaugh:

Pete

Guest sjs

OMG Kim

ours is due the second week in january hopefully and i cannot wait for my

1. Sofa (i am going to fall on it and hug it and not get off)

2. Pots and pans (we have been surviving on 1 pot - thank goodness for the bbq and salad)

3. Photos and stuff (looking forward to unpacking the boys hand and feet imprints and stuff like that)

im so excited !

The only things i really missed were...

1. My CDs

2.Few of the kids toys

Could manage other than those 2 items!!!!!

Simon:)