Sign in to follow this  
Guest cunnah10

4 bed house for rent Aldinga Beach (6 mth miminum contract)

Guest cunnah10

We will be breaking our lease on our 4 bed rental with 2 seperate living rooms,2 bathroom,Air con & heating,garage,front & rear garden with outdoor entertaining area.Foxtel TV dish recently installed!Already has landline and internet connection with Bigpond!We have 2 rabbits and goldfish BUT no cats or dogs allowed!very close to Aldinga shopping centre, GP, schools,kindy and drive on beach.Although we have had a lot of interest our landlords now want any new tenants to take over on a brand new 6 mth lease!

The rent is $300 per week and the bond is $1800.Photos available on request!

Please email me direct if you want at gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

Gill

Guest Lulujim

Hi Can I ask what ' breaking the lease means'?

Does this mean you have to pay up to 6/12 months if you leave early like in the UK? Or if you can find soemone else to take over the remainding time is that allowed?

Thank you!

Guest cunnah10
    Hi Can I ask what ' breaking the lease means'?

Does this mean you have to pay up to 6/12 months if you leave early like in the UK? Or if you can find soemone else to take over the remainding time is that allowed?

Thank you!

i'm no expert on "breaking a lease"....but my landlord has told me if we give her 2 weeks notice we will get our bond back BUT we will have to pay the remaining rent on the lease (which is until the end of March)unless another tenant wants to take the house on.We originally thought somebody could take on the remaining 10 weeks and then start a new 6 month contract with the landlord if they want to stay once that ran out ...BUT now the landlord wants a new tenant to start straight away on a 6 month renewable lease (most contracts are for 12 months so i suppose that is a bonus)