tean

place in the sun down under!

Hi! All. Just to let you know that the new series of Place in the sun has started and features Adelaide next Friday, 9th January, channel 4 at 8 o'clock. Looks good!! Happy New Year to all!:jiggy:

Hi! All. Just to let you know that the new series of Place in the sun has started and features Adelaide next Friday, 9th January, channel 4 at 8 o'clock. Looks good!! Happy New Year to all!:jiggy:

how odd my brother sent me a skype message to say hed watched it today??? About adelaide too..wont spoil it for u, unless it was on that channel where you can watch it earlier?:confused:

Guest Rachel & Jeff

The one on today was the new series of 'Wanted Down Under' not 'A Place in the Sun'.

I'm recording them all but which series is the one with Lulujim?

Guest Lulujim

Hello - we're on Friday at 8pm - SCARY STUFF! Please don't slag me off! :confused:

Hello - we're on Friday at 8pm - SCARY STUFF! Please don't slag me off! :confused:

please let me know how you get on alexis, carnt watch it here:nah: so will be looking forward to you letting me everything next wkend gurly:realmad:

sue xxx