Guest robandmags

Mechanics

Guest robandmags

Does anyone know roughly what hourly rate I can expect to receive working as a mechanic? I've looked on plenty of job sites but no-one gives a rate of pay.:confused:

Guest Russfamily

Check this one out for wages and jobs MyCareer.com.au

Guest robandmags

Thanks for the link Russfamily

bit worrying though as there were only 2 jobs advertised for my trade and with no salary:(

Regards

Rob

Guest soggy

Try www.seek.com.au it a number of jobs in the motor trade that may be of interest, also if you go to www.adelaidebound.com then choose employment link you will find links to award pay rates, i think this is the minimum wage for the given trade,age,ect.

Simon

Guest Aussiebound

Neil is applying for visa as a metal fabricator, we have searched and searched websites and struggled to find hourly rates, have spoken to a few companies in Australia and they have told us roughly what we can expect to earn for different standard of welders. You could look on www.yellowpages.co.au and find companies in your trade and email or phone them, explain your situation and they may offer some advice and information.

I think the majority of co's don't often aknowledge your emails no matter what trade IMO. Its a shame though Rob that the hourly rate isn't published would stop us poms worrying about how much $ is going to be earnt :rolleyes:.

Fingers crossed for us all hey ;).

Angela