Wife in need of girlfriends

Guest adelsparks

Guest adelsparks

HI ALL

Any lonely mums down Seaford Rise way,

that would like to meet up for coffee mornings or kids play days, 3 and 9 years

We've been here since November 08, settling going OK , with job, cars, house, husbands workmates and families etc.

but my wife seems bored during the school holidays trying to keep kids entertained and sanity. Missing old friends and school gate friends back in UK. Please help me

Thanks from husband in need.:jiggy:

Guest donna T

The Woodcroft playgroup runs during the holidays on Tuesday at 11am.

The Old Cottage Playgroup

Byards Road

Woodcroft

Please feel free to turn up and have a coffee and a chat with the other Mums - it was a sanity saver for me and for a number of others too. You can bring the older siblings during the holidays too.

Donna x

hello all

I'm not a lonely mom but I'm a lonely girl soon to be married to an ozzie so am excited about that but still I'm really missing my friends moved here to be with my boyfriend so have met his friends/ family etc but still its not the same - i don't want to go out partying i'm 37 and have done that to death but i do like a drink and a good gossip - any body want to befriend me aaaagggghhhhh did i really just say that - oh noooo !!!

Been here just over 3 months and unfortunately i'm struggling to find a job too which isn't helping - i worked within the water industry in the uk for 15 years so have some damm good experience but still no jobs are coming to fruition - doh !!

Anybody else feeling a bit down like me get in touch we might be able to cheer each other up :jiggy:

Guest the4hopes
hello all

I'm not a lonely mom but I'm a lonely girl soon to be married to an ozzie so am excited about that but still I'm really missing my friends moved here to be with my boyfriend so have met his friends/ family etc but still its not the same - i don't want to go out partying i'm 37 and have done that to death but i do like a drink and a good gossip - any body want to befriend me aaaagggghhhhh did i really just say that - oh noooo !!!

Been here just over 3 months and unfortunately i'm struggling to find a job too which isn't helping - i worked within the water industry in the uk for 15 years so have some damm good experience but still no jobs are coming to fruition - doh !!

Anybody else feeling a bit down like me get in touch we might be able to cheer each other up :jiggy:

Hi Wendy,

Where do you live?

Laura

For all you new ladies, there is a meet up at the Victoria Hotel, South Road, O'Halloran Hill tomorrow evening. Some of us are having a meal at 7.00pm but if you'd like to turn up for drinks, chat and maybe a bit of a boogie then come along from about 8.30pm. If anybody would like further information, please feel free to pm me. We're a pretty friendly bunch so please try to come along!

I can also thoroughly recommend the playgroup at Old Cottage on Tuesday mornings. Our membership is rapidly dwindling as most of the kids are getting to school age so we desperately need some new members! There's lots for the younger kids, a playground, cubby house, trampoline, dressing up and arts and crafts as well as bikes and assorted toys. Again, pm me if you'd like more info.

We look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow night, if not next Tuesday!:)

Guest Trakki
For all you new ladies, there is a meet up at the Victoria Hotel, South Road, O'Halloran Hill tomorrow evening. Some of us are having a meal at 7.00pm but if you'd like to turn up for drinks, chat and maybe a bit of a boogie then come along from about 8.30pm. If anybody would like further information, please feel free to pm me. We're a pretty friendly bunch so please try to come along!

I can also thoroughly recommend the playgroup at Old Cottage on Tuesday mornings. Our membership is rapidly dwindling as most of the kids are getting to school age so we desperately need some new members! There's lots for the younger kids, a playground, cubby house, trampoline, dressing up and arts and crafts as well as bikes and assorted toys. Again, pm me if you'd like more info.

We look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow night, if not next Tuesday!:)

Pete will probably start coming to playgroup once the summer hols are over as we now have another car so he is mobile.

Wish I could come to the night out but i am on a few earlies in a row. Have a good time.