Guest muppetbro

short video

Guest ems

Excellent. Don't think my mum enjoyed it very much though. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: .

Guest Guest75
    You really are a bad man Muppet!!! :biglaugh:

(Paul told you not to fish there, didn't he? :rolleyes:)

Robe soon.....

Luv, La Vache.x

Bet that woke you up Barmy Bovine .

Guest muppetbro

im still scraping the rice crispies off the laptop - poor little jess n joe were eating their snacks when watching the clip - pebbble dashing potential there though...

robe ey...are the rednecks going....you wanna borrow our tent :biglaugh:- brilliant time last year regretted not staying alot longer - fantastic the redneck gang - enjoy and say a big hello to jon, craig et al - fantastic trip - highlight of s.a. for me and the kids - shud av bloody stayed :goofy:...enjoy and regards to the hairy one and the rest of the clan.....

tyke those bloody whiting you catch are the bait for the real fish !!! go grab some snapper - now those fishies pull hard - i cud have given you some school kids from muppet vale for bait had you gone for the big whites........

stay safe and empty mouths b4 viewing

p.s. just watched the wanted down under programme - left me very confused the couple at the end of the programme - lovely as they were - adelaide looked great on tv but im sceptical as to some of the blurb spoken by presenter and said family - hell i nearly agreed with all of ianbs post elswhere about the rose tinted...... ill get my thick coat and tend to the herb garden ive set up in memory of........my wife made a great compost :notworthy:

Martin, enjoy the compost!

hope things are good for you and you never know you may be back here in the surf one day!

ps i never thought for one minute you would agree with anything i said so will take that as a compliment;)

Guest Guest75

Aye ooop!

I'm a gonna be Snappering next calm day windwise ( you and me want opposite wind speeds).

I have a secret spot (the one I don't need cream from)

Seriously the local fishing mob have been great and know I want a Snapper so I've been given a little successful spot in the middle of nowhere.

Seriously the local fishing mob have been great and know I want a Snapper so I've been given a little successful spot in the middle of nowhere.

Aah bless! You think that's why they've recommended you fish so far away from anyone else...in the middle of nowhere...to help you??? Oh sweetheart lol!

Muppet dear - thanks for the offer of the tent but from memory it would just be too huge for us and we are only staying a few days! We'll enjoy that sambucca you gave us, and drink it in honour of you :P.Oh and Craig now maintains he isn't a redneck:wacko:. I don't think it'll be as good as last year although we are staying at Tan's campsite so there will be more for the kids to do. We still miss you all...loved the idea of Joe and Jess choking on their krispies- you are so very, very bad!

And yes Tyke, it did wake me up! Then I shared the joy...

Adieu,

LC aka BB x

Guest Guest75
    Aah bless! You think that's why they've recommended you fish so far away from anyone else...in the middle of nowhere...to help you??? Oh sweetheart lol!

And yes Tyke, it did wake me up! Then I shared the joy...

Adieu,

LC aka BB x

Hmmm,people sending me far away to deep uncharted waters???

Sorry but I just cannot bring myself to think uncharitable thoughts!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

:goofy:muppet you git.......have lost count the amount of times i have been had by that one...........!!!!!

Guest muppetbro

muppets back... back again

hows the city of churches....

my life has changed somewhat..... new women new pair of twins and plenty of debt and lack of sleep but the surf and wind is better here - alas the sun dont shine too much on me

regards to all you experts - and merry kissmeass albet somewhat late

youve missed me ;)

mart xxx

any single attractive ladies looking for a surfer please get in touch - with a visa preferably xxx

OMG!!

What are you doing back on here?

Are you hoping to stage a return? I'm sure Wirreanda would be stoked -and we'd be quite pleased too! (You are still remembered by a certain redneck lol!)

LC xx

Whooa! Muppetbro isn't your visa still valid.... saw your name and the hackles rose lol.... my daughter just finished yr 12 and did VERY well despite being FULLY educated in the AUS system finishing a very articulate, broadly educated young person :D However I feel you do care about your profession so if you are coming back that's a good thing cos the system needs professional who are not jaded, need to retire.

muppets back... back again

hows the city of churches....

my life has changed somewhat..... new women new pair of twins and plenty of debt and lack of sleep but the surf and wind is better here - alas the sun dont shine too much on me

regards to all you experts - and merry kissmeass albet somewhat late

youve missed me ;)

mart xxx

any single attractive ladies looking for a surfer please get in touch - with a visa preferably xxx

My goodness, some people are just beyond greedy! how many women do you want, for goodness sake??

Guest muppetbro

keep growing those herbs for the hells angels chuck :) - regards to all the family x

great news rachie - happy your daughter takes after her dad ;) x

i have room only for surfboards in my life - women are a poor second xx

twins - bloody traumatic missing the odd day of surf i tell thee xxx

love to you all - one day i shall return albet as a visitor briefly - take care, live the dream and as i will never ever forget - wear a condom :)

life begins again at 45 for mart!!!

cheerio