Dawn&Andy

time to move :)

Well todays the day we get the keys to our first aussie home, am so excited i was up at 4am. Never thought we would be able to afford a home of our own just yet, but we managed to find a little place in our budget in the area we wanted, its only couple streets away from where we have been renting, will miss the sea views of our esplanade home of the last 8 months, but that will be replaced with a happiness of having a home instead of just a house.

Internet will be going off sometime today, so just wanted to say have a great weekend whatever you are upto and will be back soon i hope to catch up :D

Dawn xx

Guest happy feet

congratulation, must be a great feeling..well done , will be nice to have you own littlt home

good luk xxx

cara

Thats fantastic, I hope you enjoy every minute of it, can't wait until I can say the same as you. Happy moving.

Guest Nicky&Andy

good on you guys, its great to hear you are settling well, cant wait to be in your position,

enjoy your new home

we bought our first home here in Adelaide in June after nearly 2 years of renting. isnt it a fantastic feeling. We are in Taperoo

Guest ReadyPenny

Congrats guys, good luck and enjoy the joys of moving again!! Dont know about you but I HATE packing up to move. Dont mind the moving, or the unpacking and finding new homes for everything but the packing bit is my worst nightmare. I even hate packing my cases for my usual fortnight in Greece!

Enjoy it and well done

Mandy

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations and very best wishes in your new home.....

It must be a very nice feeling....