Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skippy

Hellooooooooo

Guest Skippy

Hi i'm Jessica and i'm 9 years old.:cute:My mum and dad are hoping to go to Adelaide during the summer time. I have three sisters aged 4, 10, 11 years.:wubclub:I was wondering if anyone would like to post to me? That would be REALLY great! Whats school like? Whats there to do at the weekends?

From Jessica. XxXxX:jimlad:

Guest JD97
    Hi i'm Jessica and i'm 9 years old.:cute:My mum and dad are hoping to go to Adelaide during the summer time. I have three sisters aged 4, 10, 11 years.:wubclub:I was wondering if anyone would like to post to me? That would be REALLY great! Whats school like? Whats there to do at the weekends?

From Jessica. XxXxX:jimlad:

got it

Hi Jessica

Im 11 and moving to Adelaide soon. Where abouts are you going? Have you got your Visa.

We haven't got it yet.

James

Guest Skippy

Hi James.:jimlad: We dont know what part we are moving to yet. We have not got our Visa yet. Mum and dad say we should know something around the summer time. Do you have any brotheres and sisters? I was wondering if we could post to each other that would be REALLY great! thanks for your reply.:D

:cute:

From Jessica XxXx;)

Guest JD97

Hi

My Brother has an account and he has a PIA account. I could get him to PM you.

Thanks

James

Guest Skippy

Hi James that would be great!:jimlad:

From Jessica XxXx:cute:

Guest JD97

We've got to go and pick him up from a sleepover so will PM you this afternoon.

You could become friends.

James

Guest Skippy

Hi James.:oOk. How old is he? That would be great! I have a sister thats 11 too! So i wonderd if you could become friends? If thats ok.

From Jessica. XxXx

Guest Skippy

Hi James.:jimlad:Can you ask your brother if he can post back? That would be great!:cute:

From Jessica. XxXxX

Guest steph99

hi jessica! my name is steph, im 9 yrs old and my parents are hoping to get a visa in febuary/march! i luv gymnastics!!!!!!!!

what are your hobbies???

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Hiyuur Jessicaa;;

i'm Megg, I am now 12 and have bin ere for almost 2 years, The school are AWSUMM!! Everyone in them are really,really nice and are all great company. You'll find at first you will get called a pom mainly buy the guys in the class that ur in, but thats ony kos Australians can be seriously bad losers, so they ava sulk when they meet an English person, but neva take it personally. At the weekends i usually goto the beach or movies, with a whole heap of my bff's.. its not as good as going to like wet n wild at the weekend but its nice to just spend time and make friends!!

Cyuur Loveyy xoxox